Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Got a slightly painful lump on the side of my neck that I discovered last night, just been scaring myself with an online diagnoses but I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks and see if it goes away before I see a doctor.

My cousin found out he had lymphoma that way. :confused: Probably best to get it checked out...

I got choked on wednesday enough to see stars for a couple of minutes after so it might be related to that, hence waiting a little time before I get it checked out. The list of possible causes of a lump on the neck seem to range from an inflamation to HIV!

How can I get better at punctuation? I always tend to have long run-on sentances with only a comma in the middle and a full stop at the end. Or possibly an exclamation mark or 2.

Always be thinking about what you are writing - know what type of sentence/clause etc. Try to make it somewhat of a formula without robbing it of being interesting, and you'll get better.

yeah winstons don't have additives either

and taste better

american spirits taste like cardboard

disagree but i'll have to try some winstons

i feel like even more of a hipster/poseur buying winstons, though, cause it's like a real working man smoke

just copped some, in part because smoke prices here just blew up overnight

i agree they probably taste better

however, they burn just as fast or faster than camel etc.

not sure if i'm going to switch allegiance; price may become a factor here

fuk da guvmint

I need help deciding on my next vaca.

it's between SXSW in Austin next week and New York for 5 days in April.

I've never been to either. I have a free flight so the cost of travel doesnt matter. I also have more people to split the hotel room with in Austin as well as press passes/VIP/open bar to every party at SXSW so it'll be much cheaper in that aspect.

Is SXSW all it's played up to be or should I just go to NYC? Help me out...