Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Down with the brown?

...smh @ these clowns

Nigga, you should have just asked to see her bare necessities. And then she'd grind on you like Baloo on a tree.

Shit, bro, I wasn't trying to get my head up in those curry-infested waters. It was more just my boys and I engaging in high-stakes games of public humiliation.

I think I have the worst rep on the board.

Not even close. Should neg rep you for pretending like you're that important... but I find your icon very very soothing and with my rep it's not like it'd matter. Check Agent J who earned enough reds to reach orange. Or evil lord, Darkadious.

Final in 5 hours, not studying, can't force myself to. Dammit.

i haven't had an usan popup tonight.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i haven't had an usan popup since 3 weeks

because i bought 400 pair (and use safari adblocker, eventually).

god damn i won this great ebay auction, the same sugar cane belt you can buy at self edge. final bid was at 25 EUR, but whata fuck, the sellers told me his apartment got on fire this weekend and the belt well... burned up. fuck that

i saw a lot of girls i used to know from school at a wedding last night and i only remembered one of their names....the one girl i did know, i deleted off of my facebook 3 days ago and we exchanged numbers last night, uhhh.. yeah.

i saw a lot of girls i used to know from school at a wedding last night and i only remembered one of their names....the one girl i did know, i deleted off of my facebook 3 days ago and we exchanged numbers last night, uhhh.. yeah.

you plan on making out with her?

I told this customer to come back in 30 minutes because I needed to restart our credit card thingie because transactions weren't going through. But I just finished a Guinness and now I really need to pee, but I can't.

my ap test didn't go as well as it could've today.

i studied a good amount, but only in the last week or two. and i feel bad cause i like the teacher a lot and i feel as if i let him down by not doing as good as i could've if i had put in the effort during the rest of the year.

so in essence, $87 and 4 hours of my life were given to CollegeBoard for really no return.

sweet.

my ap test didn't go as well as it could've today.

i studied a good amount, but only in the last week or two. and i feel bad cause i like the teacher a lot and i feel as if i let him down by not doing as good as i could've if i had put in the effort during the rest of the year.

so in essence, $87 and 4 hours of my life were given to CollegeBoard for really no return.

sweet.

What class? Rocked AP Gov today.

i feel like such a bitch right now, i bought some chips that were hot and spicy flavor and they are kicking my ass. i should not be bowing down they're just chips, they are not making my nose run or eyes water its just burning my tongue.

flamin hot cheetos puffs are spicier than crunchy

they changed the crunchy to make them taste more like funions

limon is still legit

^^ jalepeno chedder=best cheetos

its a toss up between flamin hot and jalapeno

love them both

like they were my children

that shit gets all up in your teeth, though

yup. one of the reasons i dont get the hot fries as much as the puff/crunchy versions

iirc they have a similar taste to the crunchy cheetos which isnt as flamin hot as it used to be