Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Music is disposable. I burn through shitty rap songs on a weekly basis

u listen to surface level shit yeah, then shed deaded skin how-ever--

somethin reachin deeper not easily fleeting, meaning:

you are what's wrong with the music industry

you are more boring than my grandma's yummy junk.

wholly undeserving of my quote function.

I've never seen the second godfather before, I'm guessing the first part where they're in italy is supposed to have english subtitles? My copy has hard-coded japanese subtitles and I'm wondering if they're either just not supposed to be there or are supposed to be in english.

I felt this was sufficiently random.

so i just took a pill of ambien for the first time,just recommended from the doctr and they act fcuking fast, side effects may include keyboards feelikng like oice trays. it's strange my eyes feels like it can't move certain places i have a feeling thss is a jumbl;e.

bbl sufu taking prescrep meds beofer bed, gnight.

hahah i just thought my blackberry was the same chracrtetiics as a pancake and i was bending it and i realied i wasn't. damn i am so confused and feel violated, didn't know it'd be like i was doing drugs i just thought it helped me sleep kind feel violtaeed. this is fun haha i should go over to drunk post thread

some bitches are hella good at april fools! fuck!

got fooled like 5 times today, including this bullshit

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Breaking-news-Mark-Cuban-buys-Lakers;_ylt=ArXEHd3MeVLzpUubeS8R3rC8vLYF?urn=nba,152044

If Cuban cannot win the title with the Lakers this year, he has promised to make lopsided trades that would bring Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry and other key Mavericks over to the Lakers to form an unbeatable Ãœberteam that would not only win a title but would also obliterate the current single season wins record.

lololoo

i had a dream that i went to a kareoke place with dismal and jane

and we had bad service there or something and jane bought the kareoke place with a blank check

i was mystified