Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck charles de gaulle

its probably the worst airport ever

ugly too

CDG ain't too bad. never had any bad experience or anything there flying back and forth for 2 years and the new terminal is quite pretty, i think or maybe i never really bothered to look but what i do know is that its fucking huge and really bothersome to get from the check-in area to the shops.

i've never really liked the vibe or atmosphere of the airport though. i've never liked airports anyway.

i'm all set for my graduation exhibition. got everything prepared finally but i'm sick as fuck i don't feel like standing there for 12 hours every day for three days starting from thursday. god, please make me get better soon.

i laughed at that

fist of god came out today? I randomly wanted to dl it yesterday and ended up liking it. I thought I was late on it so I only played a couple of tracks when i had people over

Chronoaug touched my vagina.

nasty shit too. like a roast beef sandwich

just ran into a super hot girl from my high school class.. argh she so hot! now i cant stop thinking about her

I agree. I love the late bloomers.

On a related note, a friend from high school changed her facebook pic yesterday and she is so much fatter from when i saw her a few months ago. She is like a different grosser person. Gawd. The fuck? ugh

didn't want to mess up the hussein chalayan thread but this was weird

eg1pts.jpg

the fuck is up with her uniboob? It's not just me right?

still hit it though

i laughed at that

fist of god came out today? I randomly wanted to dl it yesterday and ended up liking it. I thought I was late on it so I only played a couple of tracks when i had people over

so bad right? minus one or two tracks. i'm not sure if the official release was different from the leak but the shit i listened to the mix was baddd, every single high is like tsssssssst through my monitors