Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so last night i get a text from my friend who is working at the ice center. and he said during a hockey game some guy was complaining about some pain then got off the ice, and just collapsed and later died.

he calls me today in teh afternoon so i assume he wants to talk about it, but then goes on to tell me that about 2 hours later the same thing happens to another guy. my friend sounded so shook up on the phone, but damn that sounds like a messed up situation

just found an article about it. http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11770229?source=rss

so last night i get a text from my friend who is working at the ice center. and he said during a hockey game some guy was complaining about some pain then got off the ice, and just collapsed and later died.

he calls me today in teh afternoon so i assume he wants to talk about it, but then goes on to tell me that about 2 hours later the same thing happens to another guy. my friend sounded so shook up on the phone, but damn that sounds like a messed up situation

just found an article about it. http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11770229?source=rss

dang that's hella crazy. that's the logitech rink yeah? what are the odds..

maybe getting my appendix out isn't so bad. my neighbor just brought me Jamba Juice, my mommy made me some Mac and Cheese, and a girl i'm trying to smash is coming over later to hang out for a little while.

plus, from a racers standpoint, there is the all important weight reduction :P

thats a good choice. i go through half a pack a day and its too expensive.

half a pack? man up and finish that other half

i hate days where i end on a note that feels slightly unfinished. something's just lacking. might as well go all the way so that day can be buried in the annals of history for good.

there is a disgusting fat, hairy pendejo that sits in the first row in class and plays *warcraft* or some shit like that. he alternates taking notes and playing warcraft. He is like 35 and wears a nylon fannypack with a stuffed donkey keychain hanging off of it. I wish he would implode, because his gross hairy hands are in my visual radius when I'm taking notes.

^^^

Damn JJ's description fits so many of my friends except they are mostly asian so not hairy. Otherwise pretty spot on.

the idea of chocolate covered bacon exploded my brain, wonder how it tastes like hmmmm..

Mad sweet and savory. You can't use the fresh bacon though because the salty greasiness would be overwhelming with the chocolate. Gotta be like Vosges and cure that shit in maple syrup first.