Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I think about the little things too fucking much, this obsessive compulsive bullshit needs to stop already...

Perfectionism is in the details and is to be admired, unless it becomes so paralyzing that it prevents you from accomplishing anything or is the result of some drug-fueled haze.

He's not banned; he's just much less active these days.

He began avoiding Supertrash at first, I think, and then he began avoiding SuperFuture altogether.

if only we could all avoid sufu, but alas, it has consumed our souls...

if only we could all avoid sufu, but alas, it has consumed our souls...

If recent history has provided any lessons, then a good place to start would be to

• claim that you are about to fly off the rails of the Crazy Train and need to be banned to maintain your sanity shortly after becoming very defensive about criticisms leveled at your fits;
  • mention that your shirt cost $90 and that your jeans cost $140 shortly after becoming very defensive about criticisms leveled at your fits;
  • claim that you have a lot of tests among other things going on and that you need to be banned so that you can concentrate on these endeavors shortly after becoming very defensive about criticisms leveled at your fits, the inanity of your posts, and your broken face; or
  • be 15 years old and send a poorly packaged handmade wallet with a bottle of oil that breaks open during transit and then mishandle the situation in public amidst a den of SuFuers who are out for your blood anyway.

I hope this rough guide proves helpful to your getting away from SuFu! Me, I have to admit that I kind of like it here.

If recent history has provided any lessons, then a good place to start would be to
  • claim that you are about to fly off the rails of the Crazy Train and need to be banned to maintain your sanity shortly after becoming very defensive about criticisms leveled at your fits;
  • mention that your shirt cost $90 and that your jeans cost $140 shortly after becoming very defensive about criticisms leveled at your fits;
  • claim that you have a lot of tests among other things going on and that you need to be banned so that you can concentrate on these endeavors shortly after becoming very defensive about criticisms leveled at your fits, the inanity of your posts, and your broken face; or
  • be 15 years old and send a poorly packaged handmade wallet with a bottle of oil that breaks open during transit and then mishandle the situation in public amidst a den of SuFuers who are out for your blood anyway.

I hope this rough guide proves helpful to your getting away from SuFu! Me, I have to admit that I kind of like it here.

damn. i only fit a fraction of each of these things.

how can i make my posts more inane? should i start typing like keagan again, but seriously this time?

should i only talk about myself in relation to others and go to fashion school in oregon?

move to the eastern block?

damn. i only fit a fraction of each of these things.

how can i make my posts more inane? should i start typing like keagan again, but seriously this time?

should i only talk about myself in relation to others and go to fashion school in oregon?

move to the eastern block?

I think I see where you are going wrong. Like anything else, if you want to succeed at the highest levels, you will need to concentrate. Your intended failure is spread too thin; you're trying to do too many things wrong at once.

The examples I gave were of people who decided to pursue their annoying behavior to the point where it became offensive. They seemed to be singleminded in their focus.

Consider other examples from the history of failure and then apply them with a fervor to lowering the quality (but at the same time increasing the quantity) of your posts on SuFu. Napoleon invaded Russia during the wintertime and kept at it till he left with a fraction of his invading force. Custer pursued the Sioux until he and all his men were slaughtered at Little Bighorn.

To sum up: instead of doing many things wrong, you should instead concentrate on doing one thing wrong, and doing that wrong thing well.

Also, it helps if you're a fatass or have a really fucked-up face.

I think I see where you are going wrong. Like anything else, if you want to succeed at the highest levels, you will need to concentrate. Your intended failure is spread too thin; you're trying to do too many things wrong at once.

The examples I gave were of people who decided to pursue their annoying behavior to the point where it became offensive. They seemed to be singleminded in their focus.

Consider other examples from the history of failure and then apply them with a fervor to lowering the quality (but at the same time increasing the quantity) of your posts on SuFu. Napoleon invaded Russia during the wintertime and kept at it till he left with a fraction of his invading force. Custer pursued the Sioux until he and all his men were slaughtered at Little Bighorn.

To sum up: instead of doing many things wrong, you should instead concentrate on doing one thing wrong, and doing that wrong thing well.

Also, it helps if you're a fatass or have a really fucked-up face.

i not fat. and i just have a big nose :(

i fail at sucking.

landho, plz teach sufu course on suckage.

Fucking finals.

I've cut my lecture class for the past month, and was about to start studying for my final which is supposedly next week according to the finals schedule, but I get an email from the Prof. saying the 3rd exam/final is tomorrow?

I swear, if this is just something to get us all into class tomorrow...

when girls realise you actually care about clothes and know a little bit, and then start talking to you about clothes and what they are thinking about getting, does that ruin any potential chances you have with them (or at least hinder them) ?

when girls realise you actually care about clothes and know a little bit, and then start talking to you about clothes and what they are thinking about getting, does that ruin any potential chances you have with them (or at least hinderhe them) ?

hells no.

only if you're already handicapped at getting chicks anyway.

Talking of clothes in the real life is very likely to bring trouble if you talk about it with non fashion-savyy people (i hate talking about clothes with my gf so much). Most of the people I know tend to generalize and are very narrow minded about clothes and fashion.

Also, (I think it is more important in france than anywhere else) but I avoid talking about the price of your clothes, because the people will not understand and will react in a bad way even if they spend more on stuff as "stupid" as clothes. Even well-off people don't understand how you can spend $400 on sneakers when they buy accesories for their ugly car for way more...

Also, (I think it is more important in france than anywhere else) but I avoid talking about the price of your clothes, because the people will not understand and will react in a bad way even if they spend more on stuff as "stupid" as clothes. Even well-off people don't understand how you can spend $400 on sneakers when they buy accesories for their ugly car for way more...

i'm with you on this one, talking about prices is always uncomfortable

most folks i know are turned off by spending more than $100 on any single garment of clothing, but these people spend comparable amounts on cars, sound systems in their cars, guitars/amps, weed habits, laptops, cells phones, protein powder / creatine, coffee... different strokes