evisu genes.. will this specific model stretch?

edmond

is this pair gonna stretch if i wear them? its so freking tight.. but it says size 34. anyway noones buying them so what do you guys think? ill soak this in cold water and wear them so theyll stretch a size bigger? hellpp!!!!!!!!!!!!evisunby3%20007.jpg?et=Bpaw0oGm63u84z1LwBlS7g

evisunby3%20006.jpg?et=Tbco9JzXe71qBLbafQjZsA

it says on the cardboard label unchangeable is it beacuse its one wash? and wont change its size no matter what? and how come it says private stocks for maniacs? doesnt that mean denim maniacs wear their jeans a size smaller so and wait for them to stretch? help me please!

is this pair gonna stretch if i wear them? its so freking tight.. but it says size 34. anyway noones buying them so what do you guys think? ill soak this in cold water and wear them so theyll stretch a size bigger? hellpp!!!!!!!!!!!!evisunby3%20007.jpg?et=Bpaw0oGm63u84z1LwBlS7g

evisunby3%20006.jpg?et=Tbco9JzXe71qBLbafQjZsA

it says on the cardboard label unchangeable is it beacuse its one wash? and wont change its size no matter what? and how come it says private stocks for maniacs? doesnt that mean denim maniacs wear their jeans a size smaller so and wait for them to stretch? help me please!

burn them...evil huge daicock....the private stock has nothing to do with wearing a size smaller or anything, 'for maniacs' is a marketing thing....everything will stretch

1. it's actually night in most places where superfuture is read, so some people might be asleep instead of waiting to answer your questions.

and how come it says private stocks for maniacs? doesnt that mean denim maniacs wear their jeans a size smaller so and wait for them to stretch? help me please!

if you're going to be this daft you aren't going to get many people, awake or asleep, answering your questions.

3. all jeans will stretch.