party kids / scenesters? hipsters? rich kids?

lilfan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, at the risk of starting everything in the wrong direction again: lms, how can you hate on people here for not getting out enough when you're spending your free time here too? i get out and about, but if i'm bored at home and want to kill some time, i come here.

and to get back on track: yeah, that was usher.

also, with the calf girl: yeah, she's got weird calves, but she's pretty. isn't that more important? it is to me at least. i don't think odd calves count as a deal-breaker in my book.

so, i googled "calf job" and the first link is a err uhh... beastiality message board

called BeastForum.com

"There is no blow job on earth thats quite like a Calf job!! "

zoomaster

... they do a WAYFT... what animal are you fucking today?

you haven't seen MTV true life, i want plastic surgury. Guy got a calf implant. no lie

i saw that shit, it was ridiculous.

the little pussyfart lived out of a hotel room for a week and couldn't even hobble over to the door to pay for his shitty midwest pizza.

and then at the club, he greased up his calves and showed em off to the ladies and the ladies didn't give two shits about a greased up guido calf.

calfjobs...that's a new one. i was aware of footjobs and even anklejobs, but the calf looks like groundbreaking territory. i think you may have just struck a goldmine my friend.

For Calfjob see the movie: The Cowboy Way, terrible movie with Kieffer S. and Wood H. but definitive as far as the "calfjob" goes.

• 1 month later...
My father lives in NYC and my mother lives in LA. We also have a summer homes in France, Hong Kong, and Argentina. My father is contantly traveling, and I like to spend time in Chicago with my friends whenever I get the chance. Again, work hard, play harder!!1.

And you get to play in a punk band!? Homes on 4 continents is always great for some serious punk rock cred.

Drop and gobble, shithead.

Seriously. Sometimes I look at Cobrasnake and look at the LA kids and think to myself "What the fuck are they thinking." But then again, if I know I'm not gonna be on The Cobrasnake, then why bother looking at it at all? :)

Haha I gotta tell you, some of the "new generation" of wannabe-party-hipsters at my high school idolize you (I saw your picture around here somewhere)! There's a picture of you in a veritable shooting gallery of who's-who in the NYC party scene in a glass case as an "art exhibit." And it's in an entirely reverent, non-ironic way too! Man if they knew I could communicate with you somehow...:o

Haha I gotta tell you, some of the "new generation" of wannabe-party-hipsters at my high school idolize you (I saw your picture around here somewhere)! There's a picture of you in a veritable shooting gallery of who's-who in the NYC party scene in a glass case as an "art exhibit." And it's in an entirely reverent, non-ironic way too! Man if they knew I could communicate with you somehow...:o

You go to St. Ann's or some shit? That sounds right up their alley...

• 1 month later...