party kids / scenesters? hipsters? rich kids?

lilfan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I don't see anybody who is 15 years old in that picture. Second, I never really went clubbing in NYC and I've only been there for a total of maybe 2 months in my life.

But to answer the question, if the kids there are anything like where I live (Vienna), then they are generally from quite well-off families with a few exceptions. Basically anyone young at one of the nicer bars or clubs is from the same 10 private schools. I guess it's a cultural difference, but this is completely normal here and I was clubbing on fridays and saturdays when I was 15-16. However, due to Vienna's rather conservative stance on just about everything, we never got to dress as awesome as those kids because we would have never gotten into the club that way. Collared shirt or you're out.

By the way, I swear I've seen the guy on the left in this picture before.

http://www.thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/wholesale/IMG_3651.html

im 15 -__-...i would know lol

no one there looks 15

and none are dirt poor

you guys were all probably thinking of this girl

cory kennedy

IMG_3616.jpg

she turned 16 recently i think

us suburban white kids think that shes the shit

cause shes our age

and partys with the cobra snake

theres a fellow superfuturer who often finds himself on cobra snake

nouveu or somethign like that hes a proffessional party planner.

cory kennedy is definitely wealthy.

most of the kids you're seeing at clubs in nyc/la are rich kids who's parents know people who know people, or, because of the fact that they don't have to work, have the time to network their way into these situations. and, let's be really, really clear about all this, the ratio of girls to guys is like five million to one: more often than not, it is a cute, tiny, rich girl who can afford to wear five different mismatched coutoure pieces at once.

there's not much of a difference between these kids and say, kids who have all day to hang out at Supreme.

Neuman is who yr thinking of, by the by.

First off, I don't see anybody who is 15 years old in that picture. Second, I never really went clubbing in NYC and I've only been there for a total of maybe 2 months in my life.

But to answer the question, if the kids there are anything like where I live (Vienna), then they are generally from quite well-off families with a few exceptions. Basically anyone young at one of the nicer bars or clubs is from the same 10 private schools. I guess it's a cultural difference, but this is completely normal here and I was clubbing on fridays and saturdays when I was 15-16. However, due to Vienna's rather conservative stance on just about everything, we never got to dress as awesome as those kids because we would have never gotten into the club that way. Collared shirt or you're out.

By the way, I swear I've seen the guy on the left in this picture before.

http://www.thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/wholesale/IMG_3651.html

Isnt that Steve Akoi the DJ and who has the clothing line Dim Mak?

cory kennedy is definitely wealthy.

most of the kids you're seeing at clubs in nyc/la are rich kids who's parents know people who know people, or, because of the fact that they don't have to work, have the time to network their way into these situations. and, let's be really, really clear about all this, the ratio of girls to guys is like five million to one: more often than not, it is a cute, tiny, rich girl who can afford to wear five different mismatched coutoure pieces at once.

there's not much of a difference between these kids and say, kids who have all day to hang out at Supreme.

Neuman is who yr thinking of, by the by.

haha...i have to take a moment to say, onemancult your posts make my day...dunno the way you describe the kinda stuff like in the above post is gold to me for some reason (no homo), on some SF Truman Capote shit.

haha...i have to take a moment to say, onemancult your posts make my day...dunno the way you describe the kinda stuff like in the above post is gold to me for some reason (no homo), on some SF Truman Capote shit.

wow, here i was thinking i was an insignificant shit speck on Superfuture's ass cheek.

thanks a lot, seriously.

this whole scene of teenagers clubbing the night away was cool for awhile, but then it gets really fucking weak. they don't dance to anything released past 1988, they can't or don't buy booze, and cause problems, like getting killed while stumbling home drunk after the night's over.

Q&A Time, 'Cause I'm Bored:

That's a band-aid on her chin. The bitch is clumsy as all hell.

Yeah, that's Steve Aoki.

No, he probably doesn't know shit about that shirt. This is a

major problem: he's wearing the shirt to look down as hell, but

the people who recognize it know he's a geek, and his fellows

don't know much besides that skateboarding's cool and purple is

in.

Yeah, that's Steve Aoki.

in.

Hahaha, glad you added the Q&A, made me laugh. :D

wow, here i was thinking i was an insignificant shit speck on Superfuture's ass cheek.

thanks a lot, seriously.

this whole scene of teenagers clubbing the night away was cool for awhile, but then it gets really fucking weak. they don't dance to anything released past 1988, they can't or don't buy booze, and cause problems, like getting killed while stumbling home drunk after the night's over.

Yeah, that's Steve Aoki.

in.

put it this way....i don't wanna say too much since i don't know who monitors these boards, but let's just say a certain girl in these pictures could GET IT.

damn. you can't even go out anymore wihout getting hated on. it's very easy to get lost in the whole party scene in new york. people are usually very inviting since most people drink and there is a party every day. if you happen to live in the area there's always something you can get caught up in easily.

this kid however is the worst looking of the bunch.

http://www.nickydigital.com/index.php?/gallery/photo/23589/

same face every picture.

damn. you can't even go out anymore wihout getting hated on. it's very easy to get lost in the whole party scene in new york. people are usually very inviting since most people drink and there is a party every day. if you happen to live in the area there's always something you can get caught up in easily.

this kid however is the worst looking of the bunch.

http://www.nickydigital.com/index.php?/gallery/photo/23589/

same face every picture.

surprising to hear the people there are inviting...i dunno never been to that kinda party but i imagine if you're not in they're circle it's pointless even going.

i would never say people are inviting. they aren't necessarily uninviting though.

its not so much whether or not youre a part of their circle so much so as it is

whether or not you look like someone who might be a part of their circle. not that

they'll invite you into their circle, 95% of the time, but as long as you look right, party

on.