best shirt since supleme

poly800rock

I started writing a long text about the difference between design and art and the two-way relationship between designers and their audience and what it implies in terms of respect and stuff like that and stopped because; let's face it, this shirt is not aesthetically pleasing and it's an ironic t-shirt to boot, if you like it you're destined to own a Garfield mug that says "I hate mondays" or maybe you already do.

i don't care for the shirt, irony bores me, and i have a small collection of garfield mugs of nostalgic value.

and i hate mondays.

go figure.

Would you call the Garfield mugs aesthetically pleasing and the little jokes anything more than calculated? Because if you do, for once, I'll disagree with your usually great taste.

Aw, I love how certain members of SuFu get their knickers in a twist over racism, even when unintentional ("jap jeans", anyone?) or ironic.

I will agree the racist imagery is needless though... the butt of the joke on the t shirt is the consumer-idiot white guy, so why detract from that point with some tired attempt at shocking irony?

yea, pretty much how i feel. I think the shirt is hilarious because its true

yeah i dont know why anyone would wear art that bad on a tshirt inspite of the message which while offensive has a bit relevence

not quite sure what to say about folks crying foul on the images but if the shoe fits take a look at yourself and laugh i look at the sneaker boxes in my closet and laugh all the time....

on the other hand whats funny about dude with the flat top is he represents some one who ise kinda corny/nerdy/cool who has ideas and notheing else its all about who he knows

seenmy

agreed alot of bad stuff comes out of here but by that same token the scene is dictated by what happens here in nyc in particuler so its all kind of subjective (im into your blog btw)

The shirt is hilarious. I laughed. my level of humor tho I guess.

idk about you guys but shit...i take offence that they made the asian so damn yellow. we're asian...doesnt mean we're born with jauntice...come on now. but shit that "african-american / black / negro-american" man rockin a flat top...this shits old school

Why you so angry coz you`re asian? I`m white but I dont look like that dopey unshaven guy in the cap, well yeah unless I wear a cap ...um

on the other hand whats funny about dude with the flat top is he represents some one who ise kinda corny/nerdy/cool who has ideas and notheing else its all about who he knows

er I kinda thought he represented hip hop culture and how much its been borrowed on tee shirts.

The shirt is hilarious. I laughed. my level of humor tho I guess.

Why you so angry coz you`re asian? I`m white but I dont look like that dopey unshaven guy in the cap, well yeah unless I wear a cap ...um

man you people cant take a joke...how does it even sound remotely like im seriously angry.

I find this shirt funny, wouldn't wear it though. I like IRAK as a graf crew and the art & photography some of the members make I find interesting. I did like their first season of tees, but recently their designs haven't done much for me.

One tee from them I wish I could get my hands on is the flip on Rocky Horror.