monarchy jeans

entrust

anyone heard of monarchy jeans? i got a pair last month and have been wearing the piss out of them. i think they are raw but im not sure? i know they aren't selvedge. they look raw and feel raw. i soaked them for the first time ti shrink them a bit and the water turned really brown. anyway raw or not i love them. i will post some pics of my after they are all dry. but here is what they look like.

1161281180.12039.001_00601_0003.jpg

1161281180.22016.005_00601_0003.jpg

• 1 year later...

Monarchy makes a fine pair of jeans. They're hand made and use Japanese denim (along with European and American).

I own two pairs and love the look and feel of both.

This is one of them I just got off eBay and is at the tailor now getting shortened:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=330275439039

Don't really look raw.. faded at the top.

The reason you won't get much love in here is that..

Well this forum (me amongst them) is pretty much a bunch of minimialistic purists that loves basic 5-pocket jeans, and those you have there are, i'm sorry to say it, butt ugly!

Don't really look raw.. faded at the top.

The reason you won't get much love in here is that..

Well this forum (me amongst them) is pretty much a bunch of minimialistic purists that loves basic 5-pocket jeans, and those you have there are, i'm sorry to say it, butt ugly!

I go both ways in regards to jeans. Some of mine are 'pure' Japanese denim and others aren't. To each his own though. :)

The jeans I linked to eBay feel raw to me. They are incredibly stiff and have the same type of feel as my other raw pants.

honestly they look awful...IMO

every guy around here wears jeans like that (rock and republic, true religions, etc) w/ some affliction lookin shirts ...looks like a bunch of clones

makes me earl

all my opinion of course =]

You should see what guys at clubs here wear. Imagine cheaply made, over-priced made-in-China jeans with horrible fades, rips, and a billion patches containing the worst Engrish imaginable.

I think what you described was the 'casual' club goer.

When it's a formal night, it's the same pants along with a sleeves rolled up collared shirt correct?

Also can't forget the bling watch.