sneaker street in hongkong

grapz

My moms going to hong kong for business for 3 days.

i never been to hong kong, was born in taiwan so i'm in need of info about sneaker street.

Where exactly is it, which stores in sneaker street sells Nike SB calis/bonsai/unluckys/day of dead. they are all authentic right ? , the stores in sneaker street.

So basically which store in sneaker street is good that has some of the above sneakers for sale? Are they cheaper then canada or about the same price?

One last thing how can i get there from the main downtown area where the bape store is and where all the banks are?

Sneaker street is in Mong Kok.. I can't remember which Letter the exit is from the MTR station, but it's opposite to Langham Place (the big mall). Just keep going straight and eventually you'll hit a street perpendicular to you with shoe stores.

Someone can probably give you better directions than me..

its nelson street. tell her to exit E2 i think. its the one that says the bank centre street. she walks out and goes straight. she'll pass sai yeung choi south street which is a huge street. then she'll pass by fai yuen street which is the ladies market. the next block is the sneaker street where she can go left or right. they have all kinds of sneakers and they're all legit. if they sold fake shoes i don't think those places would be in business. if she can't find it still, just tell her to go to the ladies market. the sneaker street is exactly one block parallel to the ladies market on the east.

the bape store is impossible to miss. its on queens road central across from the landmark. she can exit the MTR through the landmark and exit out the harry nichols/gucci store side. it should be across the street.