what are you watching today?

red

Magnolia

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

Juno

Magnolia was pretty interesting, not sure if I liked it or not but you should watch the deleted scenes. I hear there were a lot of Tom Cruise scenes (one of the more interesting characters in the movie I think) that didn't make the final cut.

Matsu, how did you like 'Sleuth'? I was invited by a girl to go see it and she loved it. Let's just say that it was the last time we went out. What a fucking wankfest. It's one of those movies where two actors or actor/director get drunk one night and decide to make a movie just for money. In this case it was even easier since it's a remake.

Guest jmatsu
Matsu, how did you like 'Sleuth'? I was invited by a girl to go see it and she loved it. Let's just say that it was the last time we went out. What a fucking wankfest. It's one of those movies where two actors or actor/director get drunk one night and decide to make a movie just for money. In this case it was even easier since it's a remake.

the original was way cooler. wasn't as terrible as i expected, but not one of those films i'd watch again.

watching this on youtube:

largeAnimePaperscans_Hajime-no-Ippo.jpg