SO OVER DENIM

JUPAFETT

RANT ALERT

WITH THE DENIM MARKET SO SATURATED WITH NEW STYLES AND COOLGUY BRANDS, MOST OF WHICH ARE REALLY TERRIBLE. I FIND THAT WITH ALL OF THE OVER-DESIGNING GOING THINGS ARE GETTING REALLY WEAK. DOES ANYONE FEEL THE BACKLASH OR IS IT JUST ME?

IT'S GOTTEN TO THE POINT OF "WHO'S THE HOTTEST DUNK PAINTER" MENTALITY. DON'T ME WRONG I WAS SPRUNG ON THE OG LEVI ENGINEERED LINE. I THOUGHT IS WAS A DOPE IDEA FROM THE FIT, CUT, CONCEPT AND EVEN THE CAMPAIGN. THEN I FOUND THE DIESEL KRATT. BEST 5 POCKET ON EARTH.

AFTER THAT IT'S BEEN A DOWNHILL OVERLOAD...

AT PRESENT IT'S ABOUT BEN DAVIS. GREAT PRICE, FIT, COLORS, MATERIAL, DURABLE, QUALITY...

CARHART WASHED DUCK CARPENTER'S ARE SICK TOO, FOR THE SAME REASONS.

IT'S ALL ABOUT BLUE COLLAR UTILITY. OR IS THAT JUST TOO RETRO FOR SLEEPINGBAG BEASTS?

IN ANY CASE 300.00 FOR A PAIR OF PANTS THAT ONLY GETS ATTENTION FROM OTHER DUDES IS NOT COOL.

FETT OUT....

SHIT IS WACK

I'm with you on the Levis engineered stuff a few years ago & the Kratt. Excellent simple 5 pocket.

But it's not cheap. You would certainly like APC's Anglais & it's only $120. The best thing going right now!

I'm known to fall into a Rogan trap from time to time but you're right, the denim game IS banana's right now...

Be nice if all the Dunk / Denim whores gave it a rest for sure!

"Streetwear"... I mean really?

-Dub

Thats like people taking cars too seriously. Boats. Watches. Houses. Gucci Bags.

People collect, stop bugging them(me, US!) just because you don't like to pay a lot of money for a pair of jeans stop complaining and get on with your life.

We don't even have 30$ jeans in Denmark, a Levis 501 cost 130$. So get your freak on and use your money (if you have any since people are getting worked up) on something _you_ enjoy, and let all us denim fanatics use our money on something _we_ enjoy.

thanks, g.

Denim Fanatismé.

img1059114603.jpeg

I prefer wearing old Lee jeans that look like they costed me 5$ at some random secondhand store so I ain't in it for the flash (actually, i'm very opposite - wear expensive clothing without labels), it ain't about caring necess, it is about achieving something, even though it might just be getting a lot of jeans you like. ;)

Denim Fanatismé.

img1059114603.jpeg

imo the stuff outta Masterpiece the last few years has been the shit as far as looser fitting jeans. This years 'ruff n tuff' denim is real nice. trying to source the slightly paint splattered 'denim pants type 1' and dark 'work pants type 2'. Hard to find legit stuff on Yahoo japan tho'

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

• 3 years later...

l JUST CANT RESPECK A MOTHERFUCKA IF HIS JEANS COST LESS THAN THREE DIGITS

THIS AINT LITTLE LEAGUE BITCH STEP UP OR SHUT UP

YOU GOT DENIMS HANDMADE ON SHUTTLELOOMS THE SHUTTLECOCKS WARMED BY HUMAN TOUCH WARP AND WOOF INTERWOVEN SO HIGGLEDY PIGGLEDY IT GIVES YOUR DOG A BONE FOR THE BACON

KEEP THAT AIRBLOWN OE IN YOUR DESK DRAWER TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF WHEN YOU BLOW YOUR LOAD ON THE EVO THREAD