Are any of these shoes decent?

stc_camp

The first ones are decent, don't really have any particular complaints but personally I wouldn't wear them. A pretty generic shoe overall.

The second ones, aside from being obnoxious just for being Lacoste, are rather on the ugly side as well.

The last ones are certainly decent, but I've seen nicer Aldens, and for how much you're going to be paying you might want to find a nicer pair.

If you can let us know your price range / what shoes you own, or are looking for / etc... we might be able to point you in the direction of something a little more interesting.

just DON'T get those lacoste sneakers. they're terrible. the aldens look fine save for being a little bit bland. as for the first pair, they remind me of a pair i saw in topman last year that struck me as cheap and over-textured. i might be biased because of that but i think they're passable but not great.

as for suggestions: chelsea boots look great with jeans with a smaller hem. for sneakers i'm a huge vans high-top fan (prison issue or sk8 hi) and adidas sambas are a nice low profile standard. can't think of anything more at the moment...

Yeah, that #8 color is amazing.

You should take a look at this thread in superdenim for boots and such: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13257

For sneakers, I think its always nice to go with something more classic, or maybe a more edgy take on classic (i.e. varvatos converse, mj vans, y-3, any of the designer pumas). I think the Y-3 and the pumas are a bit far out there sometimes though.

just DON'T get those lacoste sneakers. they're terrible. the aldens look fine save for being a little bit bland. .

I agree, it's not the most attractive pair of Lacoste. And Alden is alright if you're 55 and drive one of them Daimler/Chryslers. I am not commenting on the the first one.