What's your favorite pet + pics

dave023

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say he IS a barker, but only howls occassionally. In a way, he's a great guard dog in that his bark makes him sound bigger/badder than he really is. i think it's funny when delivery people come to the door and are afraid of him, because he barks when the doorbell rings. He's a 50 pound baby still.

lol, love that dog and that cat... what kindda dog is that?

looks like either of these animals can eat my little yorkie for breakfast...

Cats are horribly useless evil little creatures. I prefer him:

40frhjp.jpg

Jerry, the most awesomest cat ever...

jerry001.jpg

jerry002.jpg

jerry004.jpg

i've been allergic to cats since i was like 8 and i've had cats since i was 6...but my mom loves them more than me...so pretty much i just deal with it and go for shots. =X the animals should be getting shots not me. anyway...my kitty is sick right now & i dont have any pics. =[ but i like this thread. cute pics esp fat cat.

I have a hamster named Poopie that I picked out with my girlfriend 2 years ago. He's getting close to the end of his lifespan, sleeps constantly, and moves a lot slower now... it's really sad. :( I'm gonna miss him when he goes

however, I wouldn't mind owning a siamese cat since they're known to be highly intelligent, vocal, and very affectionate. maybe deep down I'm a really lonely guy

I've said it before but I still want a baby tiger that stays permanently small. Kind of like a dwarf rabbit, but a tiger. That would make me very happy.

Hahaha, you know I've always wanted a permanent little baby penguin. I guess we'll just have to wait until science (or tiny evolution) catches up with our genius :)

heres my pup

96912001_dea485d734.jpg