PBJ 005XX SZ 29, $155 Shipped worldwide

Guest winq

It has come to my attention with my recent acquisiton of S5000BKs that I simply cannot pull off slim pants. I'm a slim guy, but just not built for slim pants.

Anyhow, these have roughly ~20 days of wear on them. I received them through 2000db early November, these are the one one-wash model, so shrinkage is not an issue.They've stretched in the waist ( I wear them VERY low ) and the knee, a quick soak should bring them close to tagged. I'll try my best to document the wear I've put on them so far, the area with the most wear seems to be the inner calf, where the denim scrapes against denim.

I'm asking $155 shipped worldwide via EMS. I accept paypal.

These are by far the slubbiest pair of jeans I've ever handled, surpassing even my sammies. These are absolute seex to the touch, I just wish I could wear slim pants :\.

My terrible proportion is your gain!

Pictures and measurements to come.

i just got done measuring and re-measuring myself along with -/+ measurements if i were to become invisible... just aint gonna happen for me :( so sad

Yeah I'm just paranoid cause these measurements are practically the same as my APC New Standards in a size 26... freaking 26.