New clothes shop....

Christiaan

hey christian

here some suggestion/products you can get

btw i'm from singapore, but the so called street couture/high end street labels are getting big here.

We mostly get our 411 on upcoming labels from magazines from HongKong and Tokyo

p.s. get Kim Jones - they r da bomb!

Here are some labels available or are much sought after here here in singapore/hongkong etc

1) Fourskin www.fourskinstore.com

2) SBTG (local sneaker customiser who collaborated with UNKLE www.royalefam.com)

3) Silas

4) Porter, Head Porter bags and Head Porter Homme Clothes (http://www.rakuten.co.jp/ace-web/445648/)

5) Undercover

6) APC

7) Visvism

8) number(n)ine

9) Pony sneakers (recently rolled out a sneaker collection with Snoop Dogg -pony-sneakers.urbanclothing.ne)

10) Dior Homme

11) Muji

12) Neighborhood

13) Graniph

14) PAM (from Australia)

15) www.muji.net/eng

16) Mooks (from Australia)

17) Fred Perry vs Commes Des Garcon

18) Zoo York

19) Le Tigre (vintage label of polo tshirts)

20) Woods&Wood (Singapore, very good high quality men/ladies wear with a twist)

Some Links that you might find useful in keeping yourself alert for new upcoming cool shit

www.milk.com.hk

www.coolhunting.com

www.freshness.com

www.beinghunted.com

www.styleboost.com

of course there are more but i cant think of any more, am abit brain dead

im thinking of quitting my job in the music industry and starting my own thang as well

let me know if u have any questions

Christian, if you get in touch with the Trainer Spotter clothing guys, they have contacts for import on Nike Trainers, so you can get the really great stuff without the local acocunt. I know some in the past have doneit and it actually shows Nike UK you are a viable acocunt if you're shifting imported stuff, and of course, they'd prefer to sell to you then the imports via other Nike agencies.

I have been looking into a store but still finding the right unit and we're going to stokc Trainer Spotter, that's how I came to find out the above as I was having the same problems with Nike UK........good luck and it will be good to have another online stockist of Merlin !

www.keepoffthegrass.net