Probably gonna get crapped on for posting this.

weirdnjfan1

Alright guys and girls of supertalk, I am currently in need of a little help. I need to find a christmas present for my sister. She wants a pair of Ugg boots, but want's a specific color, namely the classic tall boot in the chestnut color. The only problem is that the every site and store that I go to doesn't have that damn color in stock or they don't carry the color. I really don't care if I get flamed (ie: uggs, you can get her a nicer pair of boots for that price, etc), but I really don't care. I've see people get flamed for worse. So can some one help me out, she really wants them and she's buying me something that is about the same price and I don't feel like like going out and buying her something that will be about the same price. She really wants these boots.

Edit: Sorry for the confusion. I fixed it.

Edit #2: Fixed again, it makes more sense now.

Alright guys and girls of supertalk, I am currently in need of a little help. I need to find a christmas present for my sister. She wants a pair of Ugg boots, but want's a specific color, namely the classic tall boot in the chestnut color. The only problem is that the almost every site and store that I go to doesn't have that damn color in stock. I really don't care if I get flamed (ie: uggs, you can get her a nicer pair of boots for that price, etc), but I really don't care. I've see people get flamed for worse. So can some one help me out, she really wants them and she's buying me something that is about the same price and I don't feel like like going out and buying her something that will be about the same price. She really wants these boots.

Buy her the gift she wants at the site/store that isn't sold out. Done.

Am I misinterpreting your question?

1st off i dont know why the hell your sister wants uggs. They are shit but i whatever.

2nd its your sister, get her something that looks likes uggs (it might be better) or uggs in a different color. Whats she going to do if they are not the exact same color she wants? never talk to you again or get pissed at you?

2nd its your sister, get her something that looks likes uggs (it might be better) or uggs in a different color. Whats she going to do if they are not the exact same color she wants? never talk to you again or get pissed at you?

She's a major drama queen. Meaning that if she doesn't get what she wants, she'll flip out and have a fit. I guess that I'm gonna have to wait and see what happens. Also, I need a size 7, if that helps.

I laughed at the last five comments.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2836785?cm_ven=pricegrabber&cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=shoes:women:boots&cm_ite=ugg®_australia_'classic_tall'_boot_(women):127269

Has Size 8 :\

And there are these in 7, but they're not classic talls

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18391172/c/278.html

Then there are these ultra talls, lol

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=web&product%5Fid=5002797&variant%5Fid=03229&CMP=OTC-Pricegrabber&partnerid=Pricegrabber&cpc=Pricegrabber&campaign=Ugg&category=Womens&cpckw=Women's+Ultra+Tall+Boot+Chestnut+Sheepskin

In short, good luck, have fun. You may be able to convince me to call my local Nordstroms to check for you though. It all depends on if you can convince me to remember to call.

Hey, man, I'm not the one who's getting buried in a pair of hideously unfashionable women's boots.

No, you're the one trying to do the killing when I'm asleep. That's some pussy ass shit. Just for that Ima shank you and bury you with some flip flops on.