help buying from http://www.liful.co.kr/???

nnkd

just saw your pm, yeah man I could help you out, or you could also talk to dizzhizz (on this board). He also lives here in Seoul and would probably be down; I'm kind of busy during the days nowadays with working/finding a new job/finding a new flat/enrolling in school so things are a bit hectic for me and I probably wouldn't be able to get around to it for another 2 weeks, so maybe dizz might be able to do it sooner. Hit him up, seems like a good guy.

On your jacket; the text is basically this; inspiration for their colors was a tennis ball, hence the yellow green, brown was for a more refined look. Poly-coated 50-denier ripstop outer, satin or satin-like inner. Little details like the plastic cord stoppers and mickey mouse hand logo, etc.

Your sizing chart there btw shows (from L-R) 'front height', 'back height', ' chest', and 'sleeve.'

Note that shipping is high out here; 149,000W is like $165 more or less, but it's gonna cost like $50 or more to get that sent through EMS, have never shipped to England so I'm not sure if it's gonna be higher to ship from Asia to the UK than Asia to the US. Can anyone chime in on this?

Thanks for the quick intro Dismal.

Should you REALLY want this jacket, I'm sure we can make some arrangements but I cannot promise a speedy delivery given that I work full time and thus making trips to the post office to inquire about prices regarding packages bound to the UK will be difficult given that my work hours overlap with the post office operation hours.

Either way, I'm sure one of us (Dismal or Dizz) can figure something out.

Let me know.

DH

still busy in the days too :P I probably got it under control in a couple weeks but for now I can't make it Rodeo in the daytime to do this.

shipping note- Just shipped a pair of shoes in box (1.5kg) to Denmark this morning, cost about $40US via EMS. I believe EMS charges for both size and weight so unless that jacket can fold or pack into something smaller than a shoe box it's gonna be a smidge over that $40, probably $50 like I was thinking before as EMS seems to jump in approx $10 increments here. It's definitely not cheap to ship anything here at all.