Your denim with or w/o a belt?

pourhomme

ive soaked my apcs and lost no indigo from what i could tell, dont worry about the water turning a funny colour, thats starch.

back on topic...... Allways with a belt, 1) it stops the jeans from stretching, 2) It holds looser jeans up, 3) Jeans come with belt loops, its a no brainer, jeans without a belt is like sandles with socks, albeit not half as ugly. They're designed for a belt so a belt it is!

i always wear a belt. and i only have two.

one that my dad bought back from Ladakh, India like 8 years ago... (and yes it had to be one of the most special pieces i own). Its made out of Yak leather and as you can imagine it is super tough...

the other i just bought recently in London, and its made out of seat-blet material with a seat-belt buckle (its fun more than elegant)

Always wear a belt with my jeans. Regardless of whether I need it or not I can't put on any kind of pants without a belt...its looks "incomplete" otherwise I guess. Belt never comes off anyway since I wear my NS day in and day out.