fs: cmf homme jeans

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took a pair of raw rrl vintage fit... made in usa, and tailored them to this fit. brought the crotch up 3", tapered them to 21cm at the knee and 17cm at the hem, from about30cm at both.

denim is japanese redline(more pink, like real vintage levis) denim... absolutely beautiful color

when my full line comes out, these will be worth alot more than 400, so jump on it kids.

beef... hey... 300 is a decent offer, but id like a little more... this is months of reserching the perfect tapered jeans fit in a pair of jeans.

green- if you can come up with the cash ill see about a wetspot for you.:)

sera.... if you pay shipping the model comes with them, and comes after you

^^its kinda like buying the first doir jeans, sewn by hedi himself, and made from japanese selvage denim that is as good as sugarcane denim.

its all about how you want to look at it.

- your not hedi. i'm sure if he was a no name designer, ppl wouldn't pay that much for a pair of jeans "altered".

- it's not like you made the jeans

- the only thing that would justify the price is if the fading was outrageously nice

there is a precedent for this kind of mark-up for hand-altered, naturally worn jeans

a pair of APCs in supermarket went for 3X the MSRP a few months ago

anyway, we should probably take this discussion elsewhere

[400 is a bit high though, i agree. but then, i like my shit raw. shutting up now, for real]

- your not hedi. i'm sure if he was a no name designer, ppl wouldn't pay that much for a pair of jeans "altered".

- it's not like you made the jeans

- the only thing that would justify the price is if the fading was outrageously nice

How do you know CMF is not the next Hedi??? Damn these are the fucking sex! I'd be all over them if they were a 27...

there is a precedent for this kind of mark-up for hand-altered, naturally worn jeans

a pair of APCs in supermarket went for 3X the MSRP a few months ago

did you see the fade on those babies? probably one of the nicest apc's i've ever seen. and they were only sold for around 260. cmf is asking for 400

How do you know CMF is not the next Hedi??? Damn these are the fucking sex! I'd be all over them if they were a 27...

like i said...

i'm sure if he was a no name designer, ppl wouldn't pay that much for a pair of jeans he "altered".

Anyways, I’ll shut up now, if beefcake is happy with these then that’s all that matters I suppose.