W+H Black Duffel Coat sz. L brand new!!

goldengloves

If this is a current season duffle coat its much nicer than the ones at the sample sale from last season (imo at least). I have a duffle coat from the current season and its great. the ones I've seen from last season at the sample sale didn't have the same attention to detail - ie the current one has a courduroy lined hood and pockets, while last year's hood isn't lined (if I remember right). The current jacket also has metal buttons while last years has plastic. I'm not an expert, but the cut looks different as well.

i was gonna say the same thing.

W+H >>>>>>>>> Spruce

i guess the little details here and there made the dufflfe.

the silhouette of fthe new cutting looks a lot more form fitting as well. the Spruce ones look tad more generous.

none the less the sale would most def. affect this if fellow members come through hooking us up.

free bump for a nice jacket.

If this is a current season duffle coat its much nicer than the ones at the sample sale from last season (imo at least). I have a duffle coat from the current season and its great. the ones I've seen from last season at the sample sale didn't have the same attention to detail - ie the current one has a courduroy lined hood and pockets, while last year's hood isn't lined (if I remember right). The current jacket also has metal buttons while last years has plastic. I'm not an expert, but the cut looks different as well.

OMG you're already selling these? I wish I jumped on that earlier, but by the time I got to Fashion Island American Rag, they were sold out! ::sigh::

• 1 month later...

Well I was going to not sell it, but now it's back up for sale. I just don't think I will get much use of it.

Measurements. All measurements were taken while garment was laying flat.

pit to pit-21"

waist-20"

length (from bottom of hood)-29.5"

sleeve length-26"

I am also going to reduce the price to $350 shipped in the U.S.

• 3 weeks later...