Dover Street Market Online Shop Opening Dec. 1st.

onemancult

If I am a good boy, they will be stocking Cassette Playa online... but anyway,

you'll be able to purchase selected items from Dover Street Market online beginning December 1st. This could either be totally fucking awesome or a weak money shot.

Let's hope for the former.

http://www.doverstreetmarket.com/products/

im sure the online shop will be great and everything, but the actuall retail space in london is an experience like no other,

its like walking into a gypsy camp with random sheds and animal heads and gnarly wood and antique plush furniture, but where the gypsys are all very beautiful and into avante garde haute coutour (galliano) and exemplary street wear

im sure the online shop will be great and everything, but the actuall retail space in london is an experience like no other,

its like walking into a gypsy camp with random sheds and animal heads and gnarly wood and antique plush furniture, but where the gypsys are all very beautiful and into avante garde haute coutour (galliano) and exemplary street wear

could you please refrain from making me want to visit london even more than i already do? the exchange rate is going to near 2:1 in favor of the UK soon and things are bad enough as it is...

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing I can't already buy at my local CDG retailer...what a shame....

Plus the exchange rate blows these days. My teacher in economics was telling us today about how the dollar has dropped by .14 cents in the past 12 days.