post your girlfriend(s)

artificialsky

pics02hl0kd4.jpg

The brood on the left

okay just to let everyone know, the person on the far left is a girl even though it looks like a dude. the person on the far right is actually a dude even though it looks like a girl.

And why is this pic all over this forum, i swear i've seen this pic in at least 5 different threads on superfuture. i think someone even posted it in the waywt thread. I wonder if these 3 people even know that they are somewhat of celebrities here on superfuture. I'm suprized nobody has named each of them yet.

I have a hard time believing theres a guy in that pic. the second from the right is rocking a pink skirt and pearls and also looks like she is supposed to too. the one with the camera also looks like a chick, the hair + it looks like she has eye makeup of some sort.

on a side note, I was actually going to contribute to the thread but now lost my appetite :o

wow the first thing i noticed in that pic was the chick in the far right with the camera. Only till about 5 secs after, i noticed the chick on the left and quickly scrolled down cause it was such a shock to me.

Now after reading the comments i am confused and thinking whether or not it was better to notice the chick on the left first :P.

damn, i over thought the joke so now i am gonna post my thought process. i was gonna write 'that 2 timing whore, we went out on monday and said i was the one.' then that brought out questions like does that mean i got down with cheap's hand, or did he partake of my handy work, etc....