We need your opinions!

Rebellious Eve

Good evening all supertalk members,

I am the official representer of Rebellious Eve ( http://www.rebelliouseve.com ) and we would need your opinions on what kind of clothes is the best. Here is what we would like to know.

1. What is your favorite brand of fashion clothing line?
  2. Why is it your favorite?
  3. What kind of clothes would you rather see in stores?
  4. What's your style?

If you can answer thse in this thread it would be just fine, but if you rather not say to everyone, please feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks so much!!

Charles

Rebellious Eve

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, dude, you will find that if you actually gave two shits to do your own research that you would have no difficulty in finding the general concensus of this board's preferences in regards to fashion. There are a large number of brands/styles on this board held in high esteem. If you want a nice perspective, check out the WAYWT thread.......

There are also multiple threads on "name your top 5 favorite brands," and the like. Look around, and welcome to SF.....as it were.

:cool:

Um, dude, you will find that if you actually gave two shits to do your own research that you would have no difficulty in finding the general concensus of this board's preferences in regards to fashion. There are a large number of brands/styles on this board held in high esteem. If you want a nice perspective, check out the WAYWT thread.......

There are also multiple threads on "name your top 5 favorite brands," and the like. Look around, and welcome to SF.....as it were.

:cool:

I also posted an introduction, haha, thanks.

but yeah, I am just wanting my own threads so we can actually get some facts going on. We will also use this in our buisness plan if it's any good :)

[*]What's your style?

If you can answer thse in this thread it would be just fine, but if you rather not say to everyone, please feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks so much!!

Charles

Rebellious Eve

thanks for offering the "pm" function... i guess you guessed no one would have EVER considered this.

so what is rebellious eve supposed to mean anyhow?????

[*]What's your style?

Thanks so much!!

Charles

Rebellious Eve

thanks for offering the "pm" function... i guess you guessed no one would have EVER considered this.

so what is rebellious eve supposed to mean anyhow?????

Our name represents a rebellious girl called Eve. We will be doing Boys and Girls Apparel aiming more towards an alternative, indie, sporty, and emo look.

simply put: superfuture has a very wide range of styles. peeps collecting dunks and wearing street brands, those wearing dior and other more upscale brands, some searching for rare and small japanese brands, denim fanatics collecting japanese repros etc etc.

anyways, sorry but I doubt that your brand will have any market here :(

simply put: superfuture has a very wide range of styles. peeps collecting dunks and wearing street brands, those wearing dior and other more upscale brands, some searching for rare and small japanese brands, denim fanatics collecting japanese repros etc etc.

anyways, sorry but I doubt that your brand will have any market here :(

It's alright, I wasn't looking for a market, thanks for a run-down on the forums though :)

Wrong forum buddy. This is definitely not a teenager hangout revolving around emo, indie stuff.

This thread reminds me of RECKON/ johnny cupcakes.

There's bound to be some, and that's not really what I suggested in the first thread.

I was just looking for you guys to give me an answer to the simple questions but I can see that this is turning into something else, haha...

i doubt you'll ever get a staight answer because the diversity here is pretty apparent.

like another member mentioned, you should def. look around.

it seems to me that your brand has little to do with hypebeasts, fashionistas, nor denim addicts. the teenagers on this board (not all) seem to have alittle more "class" or vision then your typical "emo/sporty/indie/alternative" kind.

i just don't get the concept of your line/site. not only do i see cliche, but BAD cliche.

if you aspire to be another faux-punk/alternative line in a hot-topic or mall gothe shop, good luck to you. it's all about the money and i can respect another man's hustle.

i doubt you'll ever get a staight answer because the diversity here is pretty apparent.

like another member mentioned, you should def. look around.

it seems to me that your brand has little to do with hypebeasts, fashionistas, nor denim addicts. the teenagers on this board (not all) seem to have alittle more "class" or vision then your typical "emo/sporty/indie/alternative" kind.

i just don't get the concept of your line/site. not only do i see cliche, but BAD cliche.

if you aspire to be another faux-punk/alternative line in a hot-topic or mall gothe shop, good luck to you. it's all about the money and i can respect another man's hustle.

We are looking for suggestions on what we should plan on doing when focusing on designs and plans. Can you tell me why our site would be a bad cliche? I could maybe improve on that...

We are looking for suggestions on what we should plan on doing when focusing on designs and plans. Can you tell me why our site would be a bad cliche? I could maybe improve on that...

I think he is noting the fact that the emo aesthetic is ill-regarded by anyone outside of the 'Hot Topic' tween crowd. There are several brands catering to this scene and they are thoroughly ridiculed by the members of this site, myself included:

http://www.bleedingstarclothing.com/

Of course there are thousands of kids who will gulp the stuff up, but in all honesty, the demographic present on this board will not be able to help you along with emo-related designs as they are not generally respected/considered fashionable.

It is cool, however, that you are following up with your post. People will usually give you shit at first if you only have one post and it is about marketing your brand. Stick with it; you will definitely get a little information that might guide you along......and certainly alot of constructive criticism.

I will forewarn you that the advice you will get here on your website, etc. will not be of much value. If you want to cater to young teenagers than they will be a far more sound resource for opinions. After all, they will ultimately be the ones buying your products, not us.

I think he is noting the fact that the emo aesthetic is ill-regarded by anyone outside of the 'Hot Topic' tween crowd. There are several brands catering to this scene and they are thoroughly ridiculed by the members of this site, myself included:

http://www.bleedingstarclothing.com/

Of course there are thousands of kids who will gulp the stuff up, but in all honesty, the demographic present on this board will not be able to help you along with emo-related designs as they are not generally respected/considered fashionable.

It is cool, however, that you are following up with your post. People will usually give you shit at first if you only have one post and it is about marketing your brand. Stick with it; you will definitely get a little information that might guide you along......and certainly alot of constructive criticism.

Awesome, thank you much for your post. I will stick with what I posted and just hope to get something out of it...

Thanks so far!

"r.e. is a brand about self-expression through art."

i am not going to dissect your entire site unless you pay me an editing fee. if you don't get it, too bad. if you know little about fashion/the industry you should be vague. nonchalant is the new cool.

btw the model on your site looks like she's a suicide girls try-out.

i am not going to dissect your entire site unless you pay me an editing fee. if you don't get it, too bad. if you know little about fashion/the industry you should be vague. nonchalant is the new cool.

I think it would be courteous enough to post an explanation if you are going to make off-handed comments. The guy clearly isn't another "marketer" and seems to express some interest in the opinions of board members.

And fyi, tattooed women with pink and purple hair have been around long before the conception of Suicide Girls.

And fyi, tattooed women with pink and purple hair have been around long before the conception of Suicide Girls.

def. true, but i was trying to speak his lingo. and "suicid girls" a little shorter than "tattooed women iwht pink and purple hair."

here is my response about the bad cliche:

revoltrevolt.com

hottopic.com

Would you mind telling me what page you found that grammatical error on? I would love to correct it right away :)