Dsquared

Jay-

As a Canadian, I love to incorporate Canadian apparel into my wardrobe, and I think some of D2's stuff is awesome. However, they don't really care too much about their Canadian peoples, especially with the prices jacked up the way they are.

I'm really digging the sneakers they have, but I think you'd have to be ridiculous to pay $600+ for a pair of sneakers that arn't Jordans, etc.

Does anyone know where I can get D2 stuff for cheaper than it is in the retail stores?

As a Canadian, I love to incorporate Canadian apparel into my wardrobe, and I think some of D2's stuff is awesome. However, they don't really care too much about their Canadian peoples, especially with the prices jacked up the way they are.

I'm really digging the sneakers they have, but I think you'd have to be ridiculous to pay $600+ for a pair of sneakers that arn't Jordans, etc.

Does anyone know where I can get D2 stuff for cheaper than it is in the retail stores?

zappos.com has some of their shoes and sandals. i think some may actually be on sale.

as a canadian, i'm not a fan of dsquared. I've heard the fit is outstanding, but the garish designs and "fuckin freezing" stuff is just exploiting their Canadian "uniqueness" and I IMO I find it pretty annoying, not to mention aesthetically unpleasing.

but, to each their own. All I can suggest is ebay, maybe some resellers on here though quite rare.

I dislike a lot of stuff by Dsquared (the majority), but they have a few pieces that are really nice. Check out my thread in supermarket for some genuine, and very reasonably priced Dsquared stuff. I also have a pair of their denim that I'd be willing to part with if the price was right. Their leather stuff is pretty nice, but at full price, I'm not sure its worth it...