bikkembergs

mlproject

A good place to start: http://www.bikkembergs.it/

As far as I can recall, Bikkembergs has been on a sportswear/football kick for a while now. He also designs some other unique, more high-fashion stuff. It's pretty hard to come by, at least out here in California, but reminds me of the other Belgian guys like Raf and Dirk Schonberger.

A good place to start: http://www.bikkembergs.it/

As far as I can recall, Bikkembergs has been on a sportswear/football kick for a while now. He also designs some other unique, more high-fashion stuff. It's pretty hard to come by, at least out here in California, but reminds me of the other Belgian guys like Raf and Dirk Schonberger.

Yes, his main line is Dirk Bikkimbergs, and he was quite good when he started out (especially his knits and his boots), but that era is long gone. Bikkimbergs is his diffusion line (like D&G to Dolce and Gabbana). It's a shame that he stooped down to producing this sporty eurotrash. Oh well, he is still fashion history being a part of the Antwerp Six.

• 3 months later...
Faust, do you know of anywhere that has photos of his earlier work? If it's anything like Raf Simons, as stadsvandringar mentioned, I'm all for it.

Hey, I didn't mean to ignore you, was just doing some searches, and this came up. I think the older images are not easy to come by. I have some in the Belgian Fashion Design book, I'll see if I can snap them with a digi cam. His strengths were footwear and knits...