Denim you despise?

Jay-

the only time ive liked this is on the evisu runway... the neveda style... it kind of made me like then in general

AW07_23_c.jpg

wow, from all you so-called denim lover......doesn't the original levi's only have one back pocket as well?? so much for embracing the difference in design and changes.

since getting addicted to this site, i found that my i now find that about 99% of the jeans i see ppl wearing are absolutely horrible looking. like today, my friend just got some awful heavily distressed jeans and everyone was liking them and i was like, this is just plain wrong, your jeans are disgusting (also had to "try" to explain to 2 girl friends of mine that 7 jeans were of really poor quality, not an easy task...). what i hate the most:

energie : can't understand, piss poor quality, soooo light denim and horrible wash

Rock and Republic: it's fucking posh spice's line for christ sake, whenever the fuck did she become even remotely fashionable

True religion : the washes and back pocket are just horrible...

and so many others...

rock and republic is not posh's line.

I don't know where all the nudie haters came from but I bought a pair for nudies for like 135 and they are a great cut/fit. I could not find any for cheaper with the cut/fit and I am highly satisfied with them. 250 for nudies, wtf, I've never heard of that.

Also HATE jeans without backpockets, it looks so fucking stupid. Even on the latina chola's that like to wear them, some of those girls look fine, but I'd still want to sew some pockets onto their asses.

I dislike Julian Red jeans. Out of all the brands I see on here, I've not seen a single pair that rewarded the time spent wearing them...fragile-looking fabric that fades to a sludge colour and then breaks...unflattering cuts regardless of body type...they just look cheap and nasty to me.

Dude u've offended quite a few JR fans on this forum...IMO the price of julian red jeans are comparable to the quality of their denim...if not, better. My beef is with nudie...their overpriced and i hate the contrast stitching...cant complain abt their cuts though...just ordered a pair of even steven blue blacks...hope they'll work out:o

i dont know as ive said a bunch of times, my current pair is the 1890 lvc, 1 back pocket, buckle back, 16 in rise, extreme anti fit. in actuality it is a really awkward pair of jeans, and the denim is so thin that if i wear it hiked up it almost looks feminine. i do consider myself a denim nerd and i knew most of that before i got them, so i do have a love hate relationship with them, and understand people not liking them, but the nerdiness is what made me want them enough to get them.

in regard to the topic, i cant think of a brand that enrages me at teh mention but what i do 'dispise' is skin tight jeans on guys, it just isnt really flattering or comfortable looking.

i like jeansa w/o back pockets on girls! but not for men def

when i saw this thread i knew what it was gonna be like and I wish i could post this excert from a style article in our school newspaper

talks about the "perfect washes, best fits that only can be found in premium denim such a 7s rock and republic etc" I was disgusted

looking at the washes of true religion citizens of humanity and the rest on the barneys website todya was apalling how ugly the denim was

but its hard i find to try to justify why its ugly to others and why my samurais simly outclass them but i for somereason where them so often without washing them ever

its unfortunate that the brand names simply dominate teh denim market and leave no room for understanding for the real classy denim brands that wont ever sell out (likeevisu)

Not an original thought here, but I really hate True Religion jeans. I dont' get the appeal at all. The wide stiching on the legs is ugly, the back pocket design is ugly, their distressing is corny... I just don't see anything good about their jeans. Most other lame big brands (diesel, seven, whatever) I can normally at least understand why people dig them... not these though.

i absolutely hate fake jeans.

ones that are inferior but they're trying to charge the same money as the real thing.

ones that clog up ebay and everywhere else.

the only fakes i can take are the ones that are priced correctly, or are actually better than the real thing.

I have bought several pairs of Nudies in the past during lapses in judgement when I really wanted Acnes or JR's but didn't want to drop 2-3 bills and ended up returning them each time, i can't get down with the denim or the orange thread and those backpockets.

I love Cheap Mondays or April 77's on girls, but they look so shit on 99% of the guys who wear them.

i absolutely hate fake jeans.

ones that are inferior but they're trying to charge the same money as the real thing.

ones that clog up ebay and everywhere else.

the only fakes i can take are the ones that are priced correctly, or are actually better than the real thing.

You found fake jeans that were better than the originals? Which ones were they?

• 4 years later...

Wanted to share this link with everyone without starting a new thread... Look at how far Rock & Republic has fallen (I know, I know never a high-end brand but still.. jeeez)

http://www.kohls.com...ockrepublic.jsp

Unsurprisingly enough, Rock & Republic came up on the despised denim thread!

lol...i once saw a dude sag with some true religion washed to hell pieces of shit and the honey combs were on his calves. he was totally a badass mother fucker.