PEOPLE ARE GETTING DELETED

>i think this is sad,people are getting their accounts deleted,because they talk shit.

isnt that basic 1st amendment shit?

the ONLY reason i come here is to see what crap people talk-

SUPERFUTURE MODERATORS: we made this site what it is right now...if you delete people,we will go elsewhere,then NOBODY will be coming here.....

dont bite the typing fingers that feed you.

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN on Apr 1, 2005 at 12:09 PM

<i>people are getting their accounts deleted,because they talk shit</i>

Good. There's been far too much noise on here of late. I'd rather read the handful of posts by people who have interesting or informative shit to say without having to wade through pages of copy-pasted crap by some fucking loser with a hardon for a guy who sells jeans.

I'm a survivor.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

Quote:

>i think this is sad,people are getting their accounts deleted,because they talk shit.

SUPERFUTURE MODERATORS: we made this site what it is right now...if you delete people,we will go elsewhere,then NOBODY will be coming here.....

--- Original message by SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN on Apr 1, 2005 12:07 PM

1. we have nothing against talking shit. superfuture is full of shit.

2. we delete members only if they are a complete waste of bandwidth.

3. first ammendment??. i live in tokyo. i am australian. superfuture isnt just in the usa you know.

4. are your really that sad to see idontcare4crapetcetc or whatever his name was get vaporized?? that guys comments were entirely directed towards another user - dontcareforcrapetc [or whatever]. and while his comments may or may not have been relevant they were so lame and embarrasing that we decided to put him out of his own misery.

5.'we made this site what it is right now.'... oh really? please explain this to me. im fascinated.

6. i can make NOBODY come here by deleting the entire 'supertalk' folder in a microsecond if i really want. i hardly need to listen to threats.

7. 'you feed me'. yup. explain this one too while you are at it...superfuture currently doesnt make a cent out of supertalk. it is pure charity for all those bored shopping experts out there. we deserve a fucking medal.

no doubt you may feel compelled to respond to this post but its probably my last word on the matter as i would prefer to concentrate on other thangs.

Quote:

--- Original message by SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN on Apr 1, 2005 12:07 PM

3. first ammendment??. i live in tokyo. i am australian. superfuture isnt just in the usa you know.

4. are your really that sad to see idontcare4crapetcetc or whatever his name was get vaporized?? that guys comments were entirely directed towards another user - dontcareforcrapetc [or whatever]. and while his comments may or may not have been relevant they were so lame and embarrasing that we decided to put him out of his own misery.

5.'we made this site what it is right now.'... oh really? please explain this to me. im fascinated.

6. i can make NOBODY come here by deleting the entire 'supertalk' folder in a microsecond if i really want. i hardly need to listen to threats.

7. 'you feed me'. yup. explain this one too while you are at it...superfuture currently doesnt make a cent out of supertalk. it is pure charity for all those bored shopping experts out there. we deserve a fucking medal.

no doubt you may feel compelled to respond to this post but its probably my last word on the matter as i would prefer to concentrate on other thangs.

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com

Since no one's gonna step up, let me ask you something. you're saying that we have to listen to guys get boners over washing jeans and a punk like dontcaretoomuch go off every hour on bullshit topics and these people don't get deleted while others who were stating some legit cases for bullshit posts are? I understand that there are some regulations, but I felt some of those guys livened the place up a little and made some of these little punks think. Which was nice for a change. Just my few cents.

dontcareforcrap4carefor etc etc or whatever his name was never made a legit post. bullshit or otherwise. it was purely inane insults against another user. he is the only one we have vaporized. if users are going to write crap and bullshit then it should at least be entertaining crap and bullshit.

superslave1

• 3 months later...
Quote:

YEAH, WHY ARE YOU DELETING THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS?

--- Original message by Forgivenessisthekey on Apr 9, 2005 10:26 AM

shut the fuck up and stop trying to be a crusader, it's his fucking site and igive a shit about this

you know you have to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues

• 1 year later...

superslave1

you know... when wayne posts you know shit is serious.

• 7 months later...

thanks for the continuous support, my friend wside!

itd be just like diddy and biggie though. never know whats gonna happen. but i know that at my brief time in here at least i made someone remembered me.

my friend wside. my girl kiko monchichi. and my indian brother djrajio. you'd always be in my heart. if they decided to zap me. peace y'all:cool:

• 11 months later...

terry.jpg

• 2 years later...