My Heart goes out to the Hundreds.

As of Friday, the only potential lead pertained to "several teenagers dressed in camouflage jackets with ape-faces on them, all-black baseball caps, and bright, funky shoes with the laces undone," an officer announced at the scene of the crime.

HA,HA,HA

thats freaking hilarious.

Bigmike

icon_smile_sad.gif that is messed up what happened. peopel ought to be ashamed of themselves. i mean go and get a job, they always wanna take from people trying to do good. this is so ridiculous. all i can say to the hundreds is, something good will come out of this, so do look at it in a negative way and those haters will get theirs, TRUST!

also the designs are cool too

u should hire that bounty hunter dude with the mullet who lives in CALI to hunt those fucks down.....I'm pretty sure whoever did this will get caught pretty quickly.....anyone who is risking jail and wasting time stealing t-shirts is just plain fucking dumb and will probably make a wrong move at some point.....sorry about it though.....and the new line looks hot.....

beautiful marketing strategy....butter

As of Friday, the only potential lead pertained to "several teenagers dressed in camouflage jackets with ape-faces on them, all-black baseball caps, and bright, funky shoes with the laces undone," an officer announced at the scene of the crime.

ape faces...LOL

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

• 1 year later...