Bicyclettes

canice

Ideally you'd want cranks that are a good balance of stiffness and lightness, innit? If it were too stiff, you'd be feeling a lot of the road as you pedal, too light and you get a lot of flex. It's nothing the average rider is going to notice considerably, if at all.

stun are you having problems with your BB / chain fiasco that Fuji tracks are known for?

Im running a 110 BB, so my crank arms arent hitting the chainstays.

I havent had enough time to play around and inspect the drive train all that much yet. Might end up doing it tonight.

I already managed to jump chain the first day of riding it, but thats only because I had too much slack.

Im running a 110 BB, so my crank arms arent hitting the chainstays.

I havent had enough time to play around and inspect the drive train all that much yet. Might end up doing it tonight.

I already managed to jump chain the first day of riding it, but thats only because I had too much slack.

think its time for me to sell my schwinn madison because of its cut fork tube (too small) and might pick up a fuji track pro 08 frameset for like 350 or so.

hopefully i wont have to invest so much in a new crankset :(

i'm selling my bridgestone RB-1. Extremely pissed. I am giving up as it just doesn't fit me.

before i got it

RB1_1.jpg

my setup

2961393701_a3291ee309_o.jpg

I'm the 3rd owner. No rust, no wrecks, two small scratches. The original owner spray painted the top tube at one point for some reason. The paint matches the original paint, but its just a matte finish instead. What a dumbass. Regardless, this bike is amazing and I'm bummed I have to part with it. It looks as you see it here less the saddle/pedals. Will take more detailed pictures at your request.

59cm bridgestone RB-1, top shelf ishawata 4130 tubing, purple/white

Sakae double road cranks

Shimano 600 Brakes

Shimano 600 Levers

Shimano 600 Derailleurs

Shimano 600 rear cassette

Hatta Headset

SR seat post

Not sure what the BB is as I haven't had the cranks off

Nitto road bars

Nitto 110mm road stem

Rear wheel is 600 to a mavic open 4 cd

Front wheel is a sanshin to a wolber (both rims match in color/box status)

Wheels were trued/tensioned about 15 miles ago

Continental Armadillos with about 100 miles on them

no saddle, no pedals, but i do have a set of sylvans, large clips and toshi singles i could be convinced to trade.

Looking for $850 shipped within the lower 48 or will trade for a 1993 (yellow/white) RB-1 in a 57 with 600 or ultegra or a similar quality steel frame with used sram rival.

I just found a Lotus bike lying on the sidewalk going to the garbage truck and i was wondering do any of you bicycle fanatic's here have a lowdown on this brands? I know it has many japanese components like the Akisu fork, sakae crankset and etc. Im in the current process of painting it and yes im going for a fixie, NO BRAKES4LIFE.

i have that sugino RD BB 68mm

i used to have a truvativ BB + cranks + chainring

that setup was super gay

glad i got those suginos

Started riding a Miyata 914

friend's bike

dont know much about it , except its pretty old

anyone have any general info or feedback about the bike for a newbee to this stuff:confused:

will post a photo soon

here is the bike:

DSC01023.jpg

just lookin for info on this