Bicyclettes

canice

At around 11.37 pm the youth of berkeley gathered outside the world famous gilman club awaiting the next set when local cyclist and sufu user girl friend turned heads. Turning into the parking/smoking section she was introduced, with a unfriendly welcome, to the pavement. While attempting to skid to a safe stop she failed to comprehend the importance of sober cycling. As some rushed to the victim's aid others could not help but gaze in awe. In an interview conducted with the girl in question it was revealed that her ego had not been bruised. Special field agent Gaby conducted this short interview.

Gaby: What went wrong?

Cyclist: IDK IM SOOOO DRUNK

Gaby: Are you ok?

Cyclist: I HAVVE A BUMPS ON MY HEAD.... FEEL IT!!

Gaby: Are you embarrassed?

Cyclist: NOOOO NOBODY SAAAAAW

Fortunately SUFU corespondent DINO MIGHT! was on the scene providing the public with an artist's rendering.

2623916430_6d1f56a568.jpg

From the frontline; this is Hamburglar and Dino Might! saying good night and good luck SUFU.

p.s. Nico, LULZ

At around 11.37 pm the youth of berkeley gathered outside the world famous gilman club awaiting the next set when local cyclist and sufu user girl friend turned heads. Turning into the parking/smoking section she was introduced, with a unfriendly welcome, to the pavement. While attempting to skid to a safe stop she failed to comprehend the importance of sober cycling. As some rushed to the victim's aid others could not help but gaze in awe. In an interview conducted with the girl in question it was revealed that her ego had not been bruised. Special field agent Gaby conducted this short interview.

Gaby: What went wrong?

Cyclist: IDK IM SOOOO DRUNK

Gaby: Are you ok?

Cyclist: I HAVVE A BUMPS ON MY HEAD.... FEEL IT!!

Gaby: Are you embarrassed?

Cyclist: NOOOO NOBODY SAAAAAW

Fortunately SUFU corespondent DINO MIGHT! was on the scene providing the public with an artist's rendering.

From the frontline; this is Hamburglar and Dino Might! saying good night and good luck SUFU.

p.s. Nico, LULZ

LMAO in the library..

meta, the drawings dont do it justice. ragdoll....

LMAO even harder.. idc ppl staring that made my day :]

still chuckling tyvm:D

haha it's a shame i dont talk to my ex anymore.. i could prolly convince her to give me her bike (which she doesnt even touch anymore) and i'd let it go your way lol..

fkn hoe.

heh awww man i wanna make a wallet out of this.. i'd smile every time haha it's great

So i was sprinting yesterday and I lost control went over the bars hit my head and got a concussion, a fractured wrist, some serious road burn, a swelbow and a hipper. I taco'd my front wheel. the funny thing is I have a catlike compact on the way. What do you guys think of aerospokes, are they pure hype or are they actually worth it?

I moved about six miles away from work and started commuting. I hate looking like shit at work all sweaty and smelling like a ballsack all day, but goddam it's nice to get some regular excersize!

I moved about six miles away from work and started commuting. I hate looking like shit at work all sweaty and smelling like a ballsack all day, but goddam it's nice to get some regular excersize!

take that shirt off boyy and ride to work nekkid

were you ridin the motobecane or whatever?

shit probably crumbled like a tin can

i feel your pain man

Yeah man that's me. I know the front wheel taco'd and I still haven't seen my bike. I can only hope that the fork didn't get fucked up. I'm sure being 6'5 doesn't help when sprinting either cause of the cg and all. I'd just lowered my stem and saddle for what I think was perfect fit for the bike. I could tell that the handling was harsher with the stem lower. I was just trying to really push myself on a sprint for the first time and whadaya know! over the bars I went! It's funny cuase the last thing I remember was thinking of the alleycat race videos I'd seen on youtube and how sprinting had forced one or two of the riders to go over the bars and eat total shit. The mom is freaking out she wants me to go back to single speed but I'm just thinking about a change in gear ratio so I can skid easier. If I remember correctly the guy at the shop told me i was riding 16/46? I'm still new to fg riding and all so..