Bicyclettes

canice

This is fucking stupid. Another Moron XY's argument is incoherent. He is claiming that because there are people who buy both NJS components and Chris King components, it's the same thing. Also, he seems opposed to the idea that something good could be popular.

Chris King headsets aren't new, trendy, or any of that. They've been the standard high quality headset everyone uses if they can afford to for over a decade at least.

still have these sugino 75s... silver, 165mm, 49t ring, chain bolts, crank bolts.

SUFU PRICE DROP ... $225 shipped within the US. Outside is $225 + actual rate EMS.

how much does it actually cost to ship something that heavy? i have some sugino cranks i haven't touched as well..

i fell on my face today, i don't really remember what i did but i found myself on my face on the ground. what is some stuff i can do to stop the swelling, and make it not look as bad as it looks. my lip is cut, and above my lip is cut but nothing serious. i am icing it now... has this happened to anyone here?

i fell on my face today, i don't really remember what i did but i found myself on my face on the ground. what is some stuff i can do to stop the swelling, and make it not look as bad as it looks. my lip is cut, and above my lip is cut but nothing serious. i am icing it now... has this happened to anyone here?

as a result of that crash ^

i still cant remember what i did because i hit my head

i need a whole new wheelset, i am debating on getting a cheap ($180- $250) set on ebay or somthing like that, any suggestions?

2562394660_abfd5152e5.jpg

2562389452_caac66f56c.jpg

2561559051_3c7cea2e4b.jpg

2562379834_819a65841d.jpg

2561549043_c69d75c794.jpg

anyone here use a mountain bike to commute? or even use on the road? i got a 1998 specialized fsr comp that i love but i want to make it a little more street friendly. any tips on what to change going from off to on road? i love the fact that i can do some jumps on it though, so id like to keep some fun factors (like the suspension)

Hey do you guys think a quill tall stem would look dopey on a track bike with some bullhorns? I'm so scared this stem I ordered is gonna look hideous.

Couldn't you just push the quill stem further down if it was too tall? :confused:

Hey do you guys think a quill tall stem would look dopey on a track bike with some bullhorns? I'm so scared this stem I ordered is gonna look hideous.

If you mean one of these...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31RG0BJKQNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

...then it would probably look kind of goofy. However if you mean a regular road or track stem raised up a bit, no, that wouldn't look dopey at all. Show us what you're getting.

When you special order something from a shop is it usually policy that you must keep it if they haven't installed it on the bike yet?

Shops vary. Many require payment in full up front, some don't, and at least a few base their policy on how long it will sit otherwise (something really uncharacteristic for a shop usually is paid up front).