Bicyclettes

canice

quick question.

I was taking off my chainring earlier today and i only managed to get 3 of the bolts off.

The other 2 dont tighten or loosen, I tried holding the back part of the bolt with a wrench and then a screwdriver, but to no avail.

Does anyone know of a way to solve this?

quick question.

I was taking off my chainring earlier today and i only managed to get 3 of the bolts off.

The other 2 dont tighten or loosen, I tried holding the back part of the bolt with a wrench and then a screwdriver, but to no avail.

Does anyone know of a way to solve this?

get a chain bolt spanner. it looks like a fork with the prongs bent at an angle, one for each notch and one goes through the center of the bolt.

deep vs are heavy. they come in many colors and are cheep thats y people buy them. shamal are lighter and more aero then anything made my velocity. shamals are not trick wheels. they are real ass track wheels

They're like deep Vs but they have more street cred because they're Campagnolo and they don't make them anymore and you have to dig up old NOS ones and shit.

campy has been and will remain the best

deep vs are heavy. they come in many colors and are cheep thats y people buy them. shamal are lighter and more aero then anything made my velocity. shamals are not trick wheels. they are real ass track wheels

campy has been and will remain the best

Thanks for the info, are these pricey then? How well do track wheels hold up on the street then?

i see

what gear ratio is most common

to do those gnarlay side skids like those jazzy guys in mash sf

i have 53x17

friend gave me his 19t gear

and i got tired of rubbin my balls on my stem everytime i skid

james runs around mine at like 70

andy is at like 80 same with emi

garret runs high as fuck somethign like 85 he races road tho pretty hardcore.

u should go lower. and learn to skid ambadextriously now while ur starting

I was running 48/16, then dropped down to 42/16 . I recently stripped the threads on my cranks so I got a new set. I'm now running 46/16. My preference is to have a higher rpm than to have to power through things. So I'd recommend going with a GR of something along the lines of 70-75.

How do you guys like the track pro for riding on the street? I'm thinking about getting an '05. Also, anyone know a cheapish wheelset to put on the fuji? Something light, aero, I like the look of deeper rims too. The earlier shamals are sexy, but too hard to find.

How do you guys like the track pro for riding on the street? I'm thinking about getting an '05. Also, anyone know a cheapish wheelset to put on the fuji? Something light, aero, I like the look of deeper rims too. The earlier shamals are sexy, but too hard to find.

its stiff but a good ride i like it better then the concept and the felt. look around for old zipp clicher rims they are Al and are pretty strong.

You do have an aerospoke, sillly gooose.

what's everyone's preference on handlebars?

I have the stock straight bars on my Langster New York and I don't like them. I'm in a fix between bullhorns and drop bars

I'm rockin' both bullhorns and risers. I like to use risers for trickin' and bullhorns for longer riders. Bullhorns provide a lot of different options, as far as hand positions go.