Bicyclettes

canice

Post some pics, I'm just curious.

heres one of each. the black one i got before i started working with leather, so just a basic trim. this is on my daily bike, didnt want anything too flashy.

2284342562_34a8428d45.jpg

and heres my new "special" with copper rails, I trimmed it and beveled to edges to match the rest of the seat, pretty much looks stock now. it's going on a pearl white soma rush frame next week, which will probably be a bit too flashy to lock up downtown so i'm setting it up for longer rides.

2284342560_86e26c549c.jpg

hey guys im looking to buy a bike, but im not sure what size would fit me. im pretty short (about 5' 7"), ground-to-nuts measurement is about 29 inches (73.6 cm), would a bike with a 30-31 inch stand over height be too big for me or would i be able to manage? sorry i hope my question isnt too nooby

So I think I'm gonna paint my concept flat black.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/445570847_4484b2e51f_b.jpg

?? what you guys think?

I don't wanna hear anything about the 650 front + drops either. I'm rockin'

risers for teh speens.

Personally, I hate that Bianchi color, flat black would look sweet. Stealth mobile.

Anywhos, new to Sufu, just started posting actually.

New frame came in today.

DSC_0188.jpg

Any opinions on a nice saddle that isn't ridiculously priced, nor NJS. Because NJS is just silly.

Personally, I hate that Bianchi color, flat black would look sweet. Stealth mobile.

Anywhos, new to Sufu, just started posting actually.

New frame came in today.

DSC_0188.jpg

Any opinions on a nice saddle that isn't ridiculously priced, nor NJS. Because NJS is just silly.

get a plastic viscont NOS bmx saddle.

Unforutnately, the member fix. on here, is a friend of mine off forums, i know him in person haha. and he and I talked, and I want it to be a super nice build, so with that, with Gold annos on parts, most of the shit is NJS, and I think i'm going with the intro Kashimax 5P saddle. Looks nice.

Stunt, what kind of BB do you have?

a lack of general creativity in my life, stemming from a boring job, has left me wanting to build. i've already painted my entire apartment, and fixed most things that needed to be fixed. i'd like to move on to something more substantial. ideally, i'd like to build my own bike from scratch. are there any special tools i'll need? any recommonded guides to get me started? good parts shops in manhattan or brooklyn? i'd like to built a single speed, w/ a flip-flop hub in case i ever try to look cooler than i actually am. if anyone can point me in the right direction i'll spread as much rep to you as i'm allowed.

thanks.

Unforutnately, the member fix. on here, is a friend of mine off forums, i know him in person haha. and he and I talked, and I want it to be a super nice build, so with that, with Gold annos on parts, most of the shit is NJS, and I think i'm going with the intro Kashimax 5P saddle. Looks nice.

Stunt, what kind of BB do you have?

Don't get a kashimax saddle unless you plan on not riding your bike.