Bicyclettes

canice

I went on a 15 mile bike ride last night just goofing off, because the weather was so nice. I was all excited to bicycle commute to work this morning, and then I was awoke by the sound of an ice scraper on a windshield. :(

On a related note, I think I want some riser bars. These stupid flar bars just aren't comfortable for long rides.

I went on a 15 mile bike ride last night just goofing off, because the weather was so nice. I was all excited to bicycle commute to work this morning, and then I was awoke by the sound of an ice scraper on a windshield. :(

On a related note, I think I want some riser bars. These stupid flar bars just aren't comfortable for long rides.

i can't imagine doing more than 15 or so miles at a time on anything without a bend. my wrists start to hurt so bad if I ride too long on my risers. just cant handle the wrist position anymore without being able to switch.

even for a beginner rider, 15 miles shouldn't be a huge deal.

if your wrists hurt that bad, you need to fit your bike better... play around with bar position, longer/shorter stems, etc.

i can't imagine doing more than 15 or so miles at a time on anything without a bend. my wrists start to hurt so bad if I ride too long on my risers. just cant handle the wrist position anymore without being able to switch.

even for a beginner rider, 15 miles shouldn't be a huge deal.

if your wrists hurt that bad, you need to fit your bike better... play around with bar position, longer/shorter stems, etc.

ML- i'm talking about extended riding with risers, I have terrible wrists from years of bmx and riding on a bend keeps my wrists in a more natural position. 15 miles is really nothing otherwise.

jay- yea, at least you got a break. my daily ride is about 5 each way and that's fine with them, I actually prefer them with getting through the city. I remember one time I got antsy and was too lazy to switch out my bars, did 24 miles and the next day i could barely turn my wrists, it sucked.

ML- i'm talking about extended riding with risers, I have terrible wrists from years of bmx and riding on a bend keeps my wrists in a more natural position. 15 miles is really nothing otherwise.

jay- yea, at least you got a break. my daily ride is about 5 each way and that's fine with them, I actually prefer them with getting through the city. I remember one time I got antsy and was too lazy to switch out my bars, did 24 miles and the next day i could barely turn my wrists, it sucked.

glad i started a new page. those are probably the worst looking bars ever. how do you stay on your saddle? anti-gravity bike shorts?

n64301386_30674727_3296.jpg

traded a zip for some campagnolo love. campy hub and quick release, trying to track down a nos axle for this bitch

2234501991_02723f3de7_o_d.jpg

2235289426_31551b74cf_o_d.jpg

its fun riding bikes in san diego.

So I think I'm gonna paint my concept flat black.

?? what you guys think?

I don't wanna hear anything about the 650 front + drops either. I'm rockin'

risers for teh speens.

I think it looks better with bianchi green...

May be change the colour of the wheelset??