Bicyclettes

canice

let me guess campy?

but srsly, sick bike.

Campaganolo without a doubt. My road bike now has an older 8-speed athena groupset. I think i'll move all the parts off of it over to the Casati and sell the frame. Don't want to make it too fancy looking because I still lock it up outside.

Can't wait to get it... steel frames are so much more comfortable on the crap roads here.

Do you guys know anything about this Tommaso fixed gear? It's $399 complete which is obviously pretty cheap. I ride BMX and would just use a fixie to get around on. I was thinking of just doing it right and getting a bareknuckle and building it up, but I don't have the budget to do that at the moment. If I were to get this I might build up and ad a new wheelset with the new Profile hubs and some deep Vs.....

What do you guys think?

51925051_640.jpg

So the weather in SF has been good over the weekend and I finally did my (usual) 10mi ride to work.

Haven't gone far since winter hit and haven't made the ride out to work lately until today, I am out of shape but it's good to be back on the damned thing.

Just had to share.

Do you guys know anything about this Tommaso fixed gear? It's $399 complete which is obviously pretty cheap. I ride BMX and would just use a fixie to get around on. I was thinking of just doing it right and getting a bareknuckle and building it up, but I don't have the budget to do that at the moment. If I were to get this I might build up and ad a new wheelset with the new Profile hubs and some deep Vs.....

What do you guys think?

51925051_640.jpg

I'm sure it's a good ride, $400 for a complete isn't bad, but I don't know the component list? Profile hubs are not worth it. Might as well be getting PW at that point.

a black machined deep v/ iro hub wheel set.

and

Nitto b123 39cm drops.

and.

Campy AC-S BB. Italian threaded. 111mm.

and.

135mm black cinelli 1a stem.

How much for the drops?

I'm sure it's a good ride, $400 for a complete isn't bad, but I don't know the component list? Profile hubs are not worth it. Might as well be getting PW at that point.

formulas are what velocity prebuilt wheel come with they are basically iro hubs. theyr cheep and if you are on a bugget then get them theyr better then the profile hubs

Do you guys know anything about this Tommaso fixed gear?

I'd say its about par for the other $400 and under entry-level fixed gears. However, you might want to check out a recent thread on bikeforums. A guy just bought one and had a major issue (badly welded/ off-centered seatstays) on two bikes. He's currently trying to get the issue resolve, but it's something to consider.

So the weather in SF has been good over the weekend and I finally did my (usual) 10mi ride to work.

Haven't gone far since winter hit and haven't made the ride out to work lately until today, I am out of shape but it's good to be back on the damned thing.

Just had to share.

For sure. Wish I rode around SF again today. Just hit up Dolores Park and chilled with some beers and friends for a bit. Another perfect day for riding. Hopefully its this nice again on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Decoy viewpost.gif

does anyone have anything for sale in here?

Cinelli Pista drop bar

Cinelli Centrumium drop bar

Cinelli 2A stem high polished

Suntour Superb crankset with BB...hi polished. Used a month and was NOS

Sugino Mighty Comp chainring in 46 and 47T

Campagnolo Record aero post 27.2 hi polished

Cheers,

Dub.

PM me if u want photo and information.