Bicyclettes

canice

damn, dildo bars are getting raped up in here (yes homo). but yea, in defense of the bars- they dont translate very well with the angle in the pic. they look dope in person, and i get stopped on the street a gang by people asking about them. but more importantly they feel really good while riding...especially with the Nitto reversible stem flipped up as pictured. as for the "no grip" issue- i JUST built the bike the day the pics were taken so both the drops and the flat bar pics are pre-grips. have grips on all three set-ups (risers not shown).

This is by the zoo and the aquarium, no? Shit, I forget the name of that park.

Anyway, bike looks good, but not a fan of the dildo bars.

How much did u sink into the bike all told??

ha. good eye. that is near the zoo over at Kapiolani Park. as for the total, man, i got LUCKY on this one. not sure you saw my first post here (its been awhile, about 30 pages back) but, i came up on a steal. got the frame new with one-ride-old components: 75 cranks/ring, nitto jag steel stem, jag drops, sugino mighty post, fujita saddle (sold), izumi chain, dura ace cog, royal nu pedals and a few other goodies for $800 shipped. i was convinced it was scam until EMS dropped it at my doorstep 2 days after i paid. but yea, im loving her. got a black Makino in the build process as we speak.

im considering buying a KHS flight 300 from a local bike shop. its 790 and comes with everything. any thoughts or suggestions?

Don't do anything with boys you aren't ready to do. If you got a 400dollar ish wheelset out of the deal that would be a gooder. I suggest taking it out for a spin, seeing if you even like fixed gear riding.

See if it stands up to the hype.

im considering buying a KHS flight 300 from a local bike shop. its 790 and comes with everything. any thoughts or suggestions?

what group is on those now? sounds about right price wise, but i know KHS seems to have downgraded a lot of parts (ie lower grade wheelsets and no sugino 75s on the flite 100) in recent years.

What are you going to do about your bike?

And buy some new vans, you look like a bum or homeless hipster

im buying a cinelli vigorelli or a makino, ive always wanted an old school track frame in purple.I going to build my new 650 today. phil hub and a black non machined deep v. i wanna get a hed3 for the rear.

Any Bay Area bike peoples should come to the Bike Kitchen tonight, there's three bands playing one of which is my best friend's band, we'll be getting drunk and shit and it's all ages.

http://bikekitchen.org/

1256 Mission St, @ 9th (SF)

8:00 pm, $5

Saturday, March 8th.

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what would be a good beginner bike to get. I don't necessarily want a fixed but a single speed touring bike.That is good for commuting instead of driving cause gas is a bitch and the weather is getting nicer. Price range of $300.

To be honest, they actually look pretty cool. They remind me of some double sided weapon or something cool like that.

I mean, if it's light it's light. I guess function isn't getting all too much praise in here ya?

i have some fsa aero bars, but i don't use them... they have some scratches on one side... would anyone be interested in buying it? i bought them for around 80, and selling for........ 60 + shipping?

20469295.jpg

ae07ae60.jpg

^^when i fell

15480400.jpg

no relation to fall.

no offense dude, but carbon is just as corny as colored deep v's. it make look cool on a mclaren, but not on a seat post with a ugly white graphic and a alum/tt/whateva clamp.

and those bars could look cool sans graphics on a TT bike, but not a concept.

sorry :(