Bicyclettes

canice

100_0829.jpg

My lil set up in my room. Have my spare wheelsets hanging around. My thrashed Bianchi chillin. My Pake hanging up until I buy a new chainring, cog, chain. New whip.

100_0828.jpg

1972-74 58square Gitane.

Spent all day building it up.

Went out to ride to drop off my friends pedal wrench, and the right crank arm/chainring popped right off in the middle of the street. Had to TedShred to get into the parking lot.

Pretty sure my chain is wrecked, got mangled up in the rear wheel. The cog seems to be straight, chain ring too.

It didnt have the bolts from the cranks, so I had to use the ones from the Bianchi.

Shit was pretty freaky.

You got that on SFFixed. haha

HEY there's a bike i really fucking want that just showed up on SF's craigslist, I emailed the guy but I doubt he's gonna want to ship it to my family in the states...

Would some SF'ite want to pick up a bike for me possibly in exchange for me picking you up some Japan shit?

If any interest we could work details out I'm sure. PM me, or post up in the thread.

HEY there's a bike i really fucking want that just showed up on SF's craigslist, I emailed the guy but I doubt he's gonna want to ship it to my family in the states...

Would some SF'ite want to pick up a bike for me possibly in exchange for me picking you up some Japan shit?

If any interest we could work details out I'm sure. PM me, or post up in the thread.

Is it 60CM and starts with GT?

Is it 60CM and starts with GT?

OHSHIT, I am founded outed.

its 60cm starts with GT and comes with shit I want. I haven't gotten a mail back yet though.

In other news, I think the tube i put in my tire (700x23 soma everlast) is too small.. they were either 18-23 or 23-28 or whatever, and I went for hte smaller one, and now if I corner hard it feels like the wheel is rolling over a little. Weird feeling, I'm gonna switch it out though before it gets me killed.

OHSHIT, I am founded outed.

its 60cm starts with GT and comes with shit I want. I haven't gotten a mail back yet though.

In other news, I think the tube i put in my tire (700x23 soma everlast) is too small.. they were either 18-23 or 23-28 or whatever, and I went for hte smaller one, and now if I corner hard it feels like the wheel is rolling over a little. Weird feeling, I'm gonna switch it out though before it gets me killed.

i like the new ride stunt

i posted a question on ssfg but i doubt i'll get any serious answers - i just took the cog i've been running off one wheel and put it on another, and now it's making some noise. it's the same cog, didn't make any noise before... can anyone shed some light on this?

i posted a question on ssfg but i doubt i'll get any serious answers - i just took the cog i've been running off one wheel and put it on another, and now it's making some noise. it's the same cog, didn't make any noise before... can anyone shed some light on this?

Check the bolt threads for dirt and the tightness of them.

Check that the crank arms are on tight.

Check that the BB is tight.

Is it a creaking sound?

Check the bolt threads for dirt and the tightness of them.

Check that the crank arms are on tight.

Check that the BB is tight.

Is it a creaking sound?