Bicyclettes

canice

DSC_0488.13.jpg

i have a pair of these nitto blue risers for sale. like new, uncut. 25.4 clamp.

$55 + p&p on chari & co new, $45 shipped from me. cash crunch. must get rid of these asap. ships priority mail in a tube.

if you're in the city, drop $10 off the price and i can meet up.

So...

Got a SPIN Tri-Spoke.

Told Benito that it was only creaky while I was going straight.

But after messing around with it earlier this morning, it makes creaks when I pull towards the left.

Im pretty sure it was a rear that was converted to a front, but just wanted to see if theres anything specifically that I should be looking out for?

There arent any wobbles in the rim when I spin it, so Im sure that its just something with the axle/hub region.

any suggestions on a someone decent backpack to ride with? something to carry around 20-25 pounds in. my old jansport killed my neck yesterday

ive had this pack for a few years now, i bought it at first for all my books in high school cause my lazy ass couldnt be fucked to run to the locker btwn periods, and ever since then its proved its mettle time and time again, one of those very few purchases that you feel has been worth every penny you know?

anyways, i bike with it when i need a pack, and it does the trick beautifully for me. its got tons of space, is tough as hell (my good friend from the airforce said the blackhawk shit is legit too so im assuming he knows a bit), and is pretty damn comfortable when carrying heavy loads. its got a detachable waist/kidney belt, and another snap strap at the chest, nicely padded shoulder straps, and even a built in camelback if you want some water on your ride.

works great for carrying 24 packs too

Yeah, I'm my money back on my Concept, the guy sold it to me saying there were no dings/dents...I found 4 on the top tube alone and one on the fork and near the BB shell.

They're offering the D2 to me for $600...now contemplating if I want that or the Super Pista

If you can get the 2009 D2 Super Pista over the 2010 Super Pista, especially at a discount, do it.

The D2 is handmade in Treviglio, Italy, and looks much, much better (in my opinion). (I've also seen some rumors on Craigslist and fixed sites, as if they're reliable, that only 100 D2s made it to the states.) The only downside is the seat tube does not have a cut away, so you can't put your rear wheel all the way into the drop out.

I actually, just after posting the video of the 2010 Super Pista, found a 2009 D2 in my size for slightly under retail and nabbed it.

Who was it that bought the D2 Super Pista here?

The local shops offering to knock off a good chunk to sell off their last one, wondering if it's worth it. Getting rid of the Concept I just got

It was me that posted a pic of the D2 I got. In spite of the fact that I havent built it up yet as it is in the states and I am not, I would say get the D2 as it is hand built (along with Bianchis other higher end road stuff), is stiffer (due to the hydroformed tubing), and IMO better looking looking than the new 2010 superpistas. Also, you wont see 10 other assholes ridning around with the same bike if that is an issue for you.

oh i thought you meant a super pista... definitely that over a D2.

ML, curious as to why you advise otherwise.