Bicyclettes

canice

does anybody want anything from philwood.

my local store is doing a groupbuy and 15-20% off. i'll be glad to share with yall niggas, if you want something just post in here or pm me and i need to know before august 30th, pay me through paypal or something and just pay for shipping or meetup in the bays..

if you want something to customed like colored etc. tell me quick

Wish I knew this a week earlier, just got shipping confirmation for my stuff.

geared.

and ml, thanks for the suggestion.

i'm fucking clueless about this and no research will help. but suggestions will.

At your weight, please avoid suspension like it's the plague.

Nothing would turn you off cycling quicker than blowing up a cheap suspension fork (easy.)

Marin and Jamis are decent value bikes if you're just shopping for something reliable, cheap and decent to keep you on the road/trail.

why do you guys ride bikes?

not being an asshole I actually just wondering.

Is it to get places? Is it for fun? Is it to get places and you have fun getting there? Is it to get in shape?

Where I work, I have to pay for parking and traffic sucks, so a bike is faster and significantly cheaper. Staying in shape and having fun are nice side benefits, however.

thanks. appreciated. marin actually appears perfect for what i need.

At your weight, please avoid suspension like it's the plague.

Nothing would turn you off cycling quicker than blowing up a cheap suspension fork (easy.)

Marin and Jamis are decent value bikes if you're just shopping for something reliable, cheap and decent to keep you on the road/trail.

Where I work, I have to pay for parking and traffic sucks, so a bike is faster and significantly cheaper. Staying in shape and having fun are nice side benefits, however.

plus yeh dont need any insurance to ride one.

i personally started riding one when i got my license taken away. sounded like a good enough reason to me.

plus yeh dont need any insurance to ride one.

i personally started riding one when i got my license taken away. sounded like a good enough reason to me.

Me too. Actually, I was getting into it prior but couldn't justify dropping the cash (had a road bike that needed a little sprucing up.)

License suspension pretty much forced me to.. but I love it. Funny how things work out..

anyone have any experiences with the FSA carban cranks?

despite that their carbon fiber

i rode em

feel pretty solid

but im still a lil skeptical....

oh

and the track pro is fucking beaut :]

way more stiff than LEADERframes

i can see why you like it hamburglar

edit: you really get what you paid for

i recommend them :]]]]]]]]

from Zoe:

All i can say is Long Island Ice Tea and a head made out of steel.

I was wasted but glad i inspired some artistic creativity. can i get a wallet with the print if you guys ever get around to it?

PS I can actually land that skid even drunk just not under the influence of Long Island Ice teas.....

lol sure ill shoot you guys some when/if i actually make them. funstuff for sure lol

and btw if any bay area heads are interested, im selling my aerospoke. 700c clincher. track bolts. just some scratches from locking it up. cant say how many miles ridden on it. with a vittoria zaffiro tire decent tread. painted chameleon haha. looking to sell for around 300.. or something around there.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/779486887.html

nvmSOLD

anyone have any experiences with the FSA carban cranks?

despite that their carbon fiber

i rode em

feel pretty solid

but im still a lil skeptical....

oh

and the track pro is fucking beaut :]

way more stiff than LEADERframes

i can see why you like it hamburglar

edit: you really get what you paid for

i recommend them :]]]]]]]]

Yeah, I call bull shit on ISIS bottom brackets altogether.

Other than that, I'm sure they're fine.