Bicyclettes

canice

last's night's pics involving a freak accident collision with a friend. niggaishht2.jpg

ear cartilage was exposed and sewn up with 4 stitches. the smell of puss and antibiotics is making me sick right now. anyways if anyone has a sweet frame they want to sell hit me up...ideally something lugged...if not, something like a pista concept or fuji track pro would cool...frame only

edit: im a 55-57

looked so bad before the stiches i nearly passed out. now i kinda have this dumbo/will smith thing going on cause of all the swelling.

accident had me trippin out how everything but the frame came out ok. i guess both of our frames collided from the forks. parts and rims pretty much came out unscathed.

noobz question.

my friend is building a new project, and he's give or take 6' - 6'1 and he wants a trickzr4kidz bike, he wants to ride a 55 but would a 55 be too small for him? and what geometry of the bike should he look out forz.

it would prob be pretty uncomfortable. tell him to get a 57.

i'm surprised nobody ragged on that broken bike's lack of bar tape. that's prob why you crashed. feel better

if you still want, i know a guy selling 165 mm sugino 75s with 48t TA Specialties Chainring NJS stamped for 150. almost new

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to have to pass.

I already purchased the 75's from the bike store. :)

noobz question.

my friend is building a new project, and he's give or take 6' - 6'1 and he wants a trickzr4kidz bike, he wants to ride a 55 but would a 55 be too small for him? and what geometry of the bike should he look out forz.

like others said, his height is only a small factor in picking his bike. but for the majority, 6ft + 55 frame = squished fitment. However, me might be some freakish looking dude with small arms and legs, then maybe a 55 frame is right for him.

I am currently building a street/fun bike also. The Iro Angus will be a safe bet. the frame is at 59cm, but TT is actually 56. however this bike fits me comfortably and i am 6ft with shoes on.

I haven't rode a bike since I was twelve,

but I recently borrowed my friend's to cruise around town

on the nice summer days we've been having. I thoroughly

enjoy coasting down a hill & basking in both the

afternoon sun & the steadily increasing

breeze as I travel faster & faster.

Sadly, I realized in an extremely unfortunate manner

that the bike's brakes don't work.

For anyone interested in non-skid braking, I'm selling some pretty sharp barely used (~20 miles) carbon fiber Campagnolo brake levers and Tektro R750 calipers on ebay (click on pic):

just FYI for potential buyers, the calipers arent real CF, just metal covered in a sticker.

wolves - what kinda pb gun, just curious.

i used to be so into that shit

monkey nuts - .223 isnt big :/

i still need a single front brake caliper, anyone have one you want taken off your hands?

edit- god fucking dammit. i hate myself. i just realized i did all that thinking, for god knows why, that i could put the caliper and cable on later. i just wasted all that bar tape..