Bicyclettes

canice

sound nice?

its a torelli

royal purple

56 cm

brand new

$800 with italian bottom bracket and headset.

this is the actual frame. i just bought it off the complete at veloce in portland last week.

pm me if you want it. and ill figure how much shipping is gunna be

0010.jpg

Gahhh. Toe overlap on my ass right now. Will getting a 650c work? or will the overlap still fuck me over?

i have size 12 feet and ride XL clips. i have never had toeverlap be an issue. everyone stop whining.

if you're trying to do bar spins and shit, yeah i can see that come into play, but just riding around? no.

When my LBS did my bike fit the spreadsheet highlighted potential toe overlap, and this is on a modern road bike with clipless pedals.

A number of times at slow speed slinking round cars on my commute I have had my shoe strike the tyre. It can be very disconcerting. But if you lean more and turn the wheel less that limits the chances of looking very stupid I find.

Obviously if you're doing 'crazy' tricks then you gotta expect the bike to spit back. Road and track bikes really weren't built for that purpose.

i have size 12 feet and ride XL clips. i have never had toeverlap be an issue. everyone stop whining.

if you're trying to do bar spins and shit, yeah i can see that come into play, but just riding around? no.

hahah i was just talking about bar spins. riding is fine for me.

I have a noob question, I recently got a Kilo TT and I was wondering how you skid stop because it seems to me when I am putting pressure on the pedals I am just resisting the momentum instead of my feet being completely still and holding the back tire.

Thanks in advance.

I have a noob question, I recently got a Kilo TT and I was wondering how you skid stop because it seems to me when I am putting pressure on the pedals I am just resisting the momentum instead of my feet being completely still and holding the back tire.

Thanks in advance.

lean on your handlebars more. a lot more. pull up with your front foot and push down with your back foot.

I've been trying to get a skid for the past week too, lame!

Does your back tire have to lift at all? If so then i can see it being doable with cages since you could lift up, but not with pedals. I think i just need to lean forward more, since as of now the pedal is just pushing my body forward still and locking my back leg up isn't doable.