Prps denim - where to buy?

Slammin

Quote:

i saw some in flesh the other day, im not impress to be honest. it's like any other A&F jeans, with more attentions to details.

--- Original message by justaname on Apr 1, 2005 10:10 AM

justaname - I agree, but they have a 501 style single wash (not destroyed) w/purple selvage that's pretty slick.

I know the jeans you're talking of. I'm kicking myself for not buying a pair I tried on last month..

Rolo has them in SF.

I have not seen them in LA. But I've seen their other worn jeans at lots of places though.

American Rag in Los Angeles had them, but might not have this particular one wash selvedge you're talking about.

surprised to see it there, but up against the wall at the beverly center had the one wash purple selvedge jeans, among others, around xmas time. not sure what they have now. i believe fred segal santa monica carries prps as well.

I went to all PRPS shops that is available in London.

Selfridges, oxford street

Concrete, Canarby Street

Harvey Nichols, Knightbridge

Liberty, regent Street

Duffer and St.George, Covent garden

Does anyone know anywhere else that I can find out DARK DENIM DIRTY JEAN, BOOT CUT and W28-30 L30? I do really want to buy it very much. If anyone can get it, please tell me I will buy it in reasonable price or if anyone wants picture I will send to you. There is only one pair in Concrete, Carnarby street but the waist is 36. It is too big for me and the rest of the shops are available only normal style and straight leg.

Can anyone help me I will pay in good price?

Fan of Prps

• 3 months later...