wack girlfriends

Guest jmatsu

not that stayed a friend for long.

its not off topic... this relates directly to why you cant find a good girl. bitch is used to insult. if you called any girl i know a bitch she would kick your ass, wether you like her or not.

she is a "good girl." like i said she just has some bad taste.

if i weren't in a relationship with her, i probably wouldn't refer to her as "my bitch."

so for me, i try to keep the term "bitch" or "my bitch" exclusive to her.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word, I need to find myself a girl with similar interests as me too. Being away the mecca of counter culture thanks to school is taking a toll on my social life

at least you have an excuse!

If she lets you wear what you want, why not let her wear what she wants. Obviously if you have a problem with what she wears then you're in the relationship for more selfish reasons.

That's not a bad thing though, just be upfront with her. Just say "baby, I'll take you to nice restaurants and you can wear whatever crap you want, but you know what I want in exchange."

exactly, it's not like she's saying, "baby, you should wear some fuckin' sean john super big pants and 4xl white tees" so ease off her

i didn't really read most of the posts besides the lizard's

but "me and my bitch" by biggie is probably one of the sweetest songs i've ever heard

i don't think the term was used at all pejoratively in that context

then again i'm not him, and i have a lingering suspicion that no one else on supertalk is either

my two cents about the matter at hand is that if you're that put off by your girl's sensibilities, it won't last

though through the magic of the internet i may be reading "mild annoyance" as "irreconcilable differences" so maybe it's not as much of an issue as it sounds

ultimately though she's gonna like what she likes

all you can do is introduce her to stuff that you like (and that you'd maybe like her to like too)

red, i really considered this, but i rather spend my hard-earned money of denim then bail-bonds.
Last night I heard the screaming

Loud voices behind the wall

Another sleepless night for me

It won't do no good to call

The police

Always come late

If they come at all

And when they arrive

They say they can't interfere

With domestic affairs

Between a man and his wife

And as they walk out the door

The tears well up in her eyes

Last night I heard the screaming

Then a silence that chilled my soul

I prayed that I was dreaming

When I saw the ambulance in the road

And the policeman said

'I'm here to keep the peace

Will the crowd disperse

I think we all could use some sleep'

I can't believe I read the whole thing. Anyways, it's a question if you want your gf to do what she wants, or how you want to look while with your gf. I've had girlfriends that are all into jpop and all that (seriously, if your girlfriend is from Japan and is under 20, it's pretty tough to get away from this) and I've been just doing my own thing. I guess the most influence I've been having is through gifts I've been giving my gfs (keep in mind it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to buy things from the Gap than stuff you're probably interested in). You can try forcing her to like whatever you like, but that's a bit controlling, I think. If all else fails, you can always read A Clockwork Orange.