wack girlfriends

Guest jmatsu

how do you change the tastes of a girlfriend that is media brainwashed?

i swear to god, my bitch listens to beyonce, sean paul, j-pop and basically top 40 shit. her taste in movies sucks ass.

beside the obvious big fashion houses, she shops at bebe, the gap (or hollywood star crap), and basically is not what i am into. she does have a good palate though. i don't want to hear any shit about the importance of love and communication or that "to each his own" dribble. i want to know how to change wack bitches. any sf members have this problem?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Berget__

Just introduce new things to her. I've gotten my 15-year-old-everything-but-metallica-sucks little brother to listen to NWA and De la soul just by constantly playing hiphop music and sending songs to him and force him to really listen to the songs. Brainwashing is the shit ;)

well... one thing you could do to get a better girl is change you additude. if you refer to your girl as your bitch, your not gonna be able to keep a girl thats not a bitch. secondly, is you dont want a girl whos into those kinds of things, then look for a girl whos not into those kinds of things. go places where you would hang out, and where things are going on that intrest you. chances are, youll find a gril with your intrests.

well... one thing you could do to get a better girl is change you additude. if you refer to your girl as your bitch, your not gonna be able to keep a girl thats not a bitch. secondly, is you dont want a girl whos into those kinds of things, then look for a girl whos not into those kinds of things. go places where you would hang out, and where things are going on that intrest you. chances are, youll find a gril with your intrests.

the problem with most guys is, when the rare interesting girl comes along most of the time they don't know what to do with themselves

oh

and stop talking like a complete ass you cracker

please enlighten me because i do not want to sound like an ass or talk like a cracker anymore. help me out mister warrior poet!

the 2nd part of your advice is appreciated and makes sense,

but why does everyone hate on ebonics???!!??

"her taste in movies sucks ass", huh?....Sounds like her taste in men isnt too far behind.

i geniuinly want to know where this came from. how did you come to this hypothesis?

chances are, it won't last.

just hit it as much as possible for the time being.

then when you are an aged SFer, you'll have some sweet memories to cling to while you wait for death's knell

good advice.

is there a specific brand that you would recommend?

It doesn't matter, the first thing you see in the store will work. The key is slipping them in her favorite food. But be careful, her mom might eat it first.