crisis's closet sale: woodwood, red wing, red-moonesque, pf flyers etc.

crisis

Hey everyone, decided to sell a few items to help pay for my girlfriend's Christmas present. Please PM me if you need more info/ measurements/ pics.

H&M M-65/Bomber Jacket size small this is a size 36 NOT 38 as in the picture. I was too lazy to take my own pics. It was worn twice, and is in brand new condition. I'd like $55 shipped in the US

24vqq9dqy7.jpg

Next is a pair of Pony City Wing's. I bought these shoes too large about five years ago and have worn them maybe two or three times. They're a size 10.5 and in great condition.

PRICE REDUCTION x 2 $30 shipped

bubba10-30093.jpg

Next is a pair of Puma Anjan's size US10. These have never been worn, i just found them under a pile of clothes when i was moving. They're brand new.

Price Reduction x 2: $30

bubba10-30107.jpg

Last is a pair of PF flyers size US 9. I've worn these a handful of times and i'm sure if i used a cleaner they would look brand new.

PRICE DROP !! $65 shipped

bubba10-30100.jpg

I might be posting up a used pair of Visvim FBT double tones, they've been used a decent ammount but still not sure if i want to sell them. If anyone is interested PM me, and maybe i'll put them up.

USMC wool knitted sweatshirt: marked US 38, more like XS

It was made to be worn skin tight and stretch out. It stretches out to fit me: 39" chest, but i feel uncomfortable wearing something so tight. It's really heavyweight, probably work better for a size small or extra small guy.

$20 shipped in the US

selling002.jpg

measurements:

15" pit to pit

25" back collar to bottom hem

18" shoulder to shoulder

Express corduroy military style lined jacket sz S: more like medium

$20 shipped

measurements:

19" pit to pit

31" bottom back collar to bottom hem

18.75" shoulder to shoulder

selling015.jpg

Hey man, I definately will buy the boots (if they fit). I think they should, but just need a bit of help. I am normally anywhere between a 9 and 10, often a 9.5 in things like Vans slip ons, etc...

I am trying to do some reading on fit of these, so if you could keep me in mind, that would be great.