FS: APC Rescue (Aged 1.5 Years)

Guest bed

12/06/06

Edit: PRICE IS NOW LOWERED TO $180!

APC-Rescue.jpg

APC-Rescue-BACK.jpg

I've worn these jeans for approximately 1.5 years everyday. They have been washed twice and they have turned out beautifully. They are the Rescue cut which is straight legged. There is a hole located near the crotch area, but it has been repaired by a professional tailor. For those that like their jeans a bit baggy and stacked, these jeans are perfect for you. These jeans are tagged as a size 30, but as you all may know, these jeans are vanity sized by alot. The actual measurements are below...

Measurements (inches):

Waist: 18 inches

Mid thigh: 10.5 inches

Knee: 9 inches

Leg inseam: 33.5 inches

Front rise: 11 inches

Back rise: 14 inches

[i'm asking for $280 USD shipped anywhere in the United States. International orders add $5 USD.

Contact me via PM or AIM if you have any questions regarding these jeans. I am looking to sell these before November 17, 2006. If they are not sold by then, then they will go up on eBay or I might just keep them.

Cheers!

Edit: PRICE IS NOW LOWERED TO $180

no offence man ( and by the way, those are beautiful, i hope mine turn out like that ), but if your charging more than APC charge for washed jeans why would anyone buy em? Just charge $10 less than washed apcs and you'll still get your money back as the raws cost less ( i think...). They are so nice, im surprised you can sell em!

no offence man ( and by the way, those are beautiful, i hope mine turn out like that ), but if your charging more than APC charge for washed jeans why would anyone buy em? Just charge $10 less than washed apcs and you'll still get your money back as the raws cost less ( i think...). They are so nice, im surprised you can sell em!

nswashedapc.jpg

Are you talking about this wash? If you are, they don't look the same nor do they look authentic to me. Also note, that the "darn & used" wash isn't offered for the Rescue cut.

I'm charging that much because that is how much they are worth to me. They were basically my 2nd skin for a year and a half so there is more value to these jeans then just the appearence.

I'm glad you like them. I know it's going to be tough letting them go. :o

That's how much they've stretched?...

They were tagged as a size 30, but when I got them they were more around a size 33-34. They have since stretched to what they are now.

Maybe if they weren't washed at all and came to the buyer already soiled they might be sold.......

:)

Great looking pair of jeans for sure. I would keep those or just give them to someone who will appreciate them like a friend or family member. Pass on the legacy.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm charging that much because that is how much they are worth to me. They were basically my 2nd skin for a year and a half so there is more value to these jeans then just the appearence.

Have you sold these yet?

I think what the issue might be is found in your own words. They are your second skin, not someone else's.

Denim is truth, and these jeans would not look the same on anyone else but you, maybe to hang on the wall someone would buy them but then that defeats the purpose of breaking in jeans as art. It would not be your own denim truth it would be someone else's.

I am curious if they sold though.