Marc Jacobs Vans

Zen

I like them a lot, and I like them a lot more when they go on sale. I got my brown patent sk8his at Blends for like $60 and they were well worth it. This season's line is really high quality too, but a little plain for $95.

the vans collaborations are overdone and uninspiring for the most part. too much emphasis is put on the fact that the line is a "special, "limited" collaboration and what the shoe actually looks like is overlooked. just don't forget that a pair of shoes alone does not make your outfit.

the vans collaborations are overdone and uninspiring for the most part. too much emphasis is put on the fact that the line is a "special, "limited" collaboration and what the shoe actually looks like is overlooked. just don't forget that a pair of shoes alone does not make your outfit.

I dont agree. some might be overdone in terms of vivid color combinations, but many colorways are very subtle and clean. I dont see what you mean with too much emphasis put on the line being limited either.

theyre alright.. i have some pink/blue chukkas from the first series... didnt really like the patent second series, but the new cord ones look pretty dope...

oh, and if anyone has a pair of color test slip ons from series one in an 11, please hit me up... ive been looking for a pair for a few years now, easily my favorite of all the mj vans